Do you use your FZ6 mainly for commuting or pleasure?

Business or pleasure. What do you use your FZ6 for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
been my main mode of transport going on 2 years. If there is snow on the ground I cage or just dont leave the house.

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is for pleasure but nearly had to pick 'Neither. I just bought it to stare at and tend to - I don't ride it ' as i'm not getting out very often but got to ride to Kerry this weekend past so back on the pleasure again :thumbup:. Hope to take it to Dublin next weekend as i get ticket to see Ireland play (beati) England in the Rugby :rof::rof:

tum226

Reaction score
www.rollahome.com
I started commuting a bit last year with the bike. This year I will be commuting as much as possible as the new job is 90 miles round trip. The search for all the twisty roads begins.

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
I work from a home office most of the time, otherwise I'd ride to work on decent days. My Corp offices (took me a long time to get out of there) are minutes by car. Probably take me at least an hour on the bike. :rockon:

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my FZ more for fun than commuting but after I started commuting I found that it made my day better when I rode. So now I ride almost every day - score!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ride my bike everyday I have a 30% or less chance of rain.I'm kinda like a house cat ,because I don't like to get wet!!!:D

Brandad

Reaction score
Visit site
Commuting to work when California gas prices were sky high was my excuse to buy another bike. Even though gas has dropped again, it's definitely my preferred way to commute when the weather is nice.

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
90% commute to/from work... family duties off hours. But oh boy, do I look forward to the journey... and leaving the office.:thumbup:

dtmg4

Reaction score
Visit site
This bike really does it all. I'm comfy commuting on it, but in the canyons it can destroy other bikes with a capable rider. I've had mine since july 08' and i've got 10,000 miles on it so far. I'm still not tired of it either. I'm planning some fun spring time upgrades for it too!

B

bluenova

I take the bike everytime, unless there is snow on the ground or I need to carry something I can't strap on the bike.

I hate snow, means the wife has to drop me at the train station in the car, I hate snow.

PAULED

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi

Use bike for bit of both, depends on what time of day I start my shift. Sometimes I start work before public transport so take the FZ6.

But I do have a company transport, but its a bit of a tight fit in my garage, so I leave it in work.

Its a train!:D

Last edited: