Do you think you are an awesome rider

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was amazed by this..and no I am NOT this good..not even close!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99KKx7cB-Ok"]YouTube - Police Motorcycle Competiton Good Solo Run[/ame]

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting how he is constantly "blipping" the throttle; obviously he makes it work for him. :eek:

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
That thing is SCAPING the ground the entire time... You don't have to worry about falling over... it is already \"on its side\" I can do that!

I'd pay to see you out ride a motor cop on a closed course. I'm betting you'd wind up on your ass, or swimming in cones. The guy is a great rider and throws that 800 lb bike around like it's a toy.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That thing is SCAPING the ground the entire time... You don't have to worry about falling over... it is already \\"on its side\\" I can do that!

Well Mr. Unimpressed... Try this one then and tell me Dave is "scraping" the entire time. I'll bet any money you'd be the loser in this competition! ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qmP1EYMAng"]YouTube - Motorcycle Officer Competition - Part 2[/ame]

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
We saw a similar clip about Japanese motorcycle cops. It was cooler looking to me, as they were on smaller bikes, so they were going quite a bit faster. What type of bike is that in the second video? Looks like some kind of Beemer.

I've too wondered why MC cops wear such minimal gear. Short sleeve shirts, no gloves, regular pants. Basically nothing except boots and an open face helmet. Are they so darn good that they never go down? Or maybe crashing your bikes is not on the top of your "danger list" when you are a cop.

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
This is exactly why you never run from a motorcycle cop. These guys are so good. I would be willing to bet that one of the new bmw's with one of those cops on it could keep up with any average biker anywhere.

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
These guys aren't too bad either:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ-pTyQZJng"]YouTube - Japanese Police Motorcycle Riding Competition[/ame]

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, he has skills... who needs a proper helmet or motorcycle gear? Too bad they don't promote safety too while on the bike