Do you believe, in Bigfoot?!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL thought i'd get some discussion going on here...

Anybody on the forum believe in bigfoot, the sasquatch, skunk ape, yeti etc??

Anybody had an encounter? :scared:

I'll post my thoughts later after i see where this goes lol..

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In Australia we have the Yowie (our Bigfoot/Yeti) & the Lithgow Panther as 'mythical' creatures , while I have never seen them there is definately some interesting arguements for & against.... The Yowie dates back to very early Aboriginal folklore so there must be something in that :thumbup: & while camping over the years I have heard some very strange stuff in the Aussie bush :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8]X Files Theme Tune - YouTube[/ame]

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was speaking to a leipreachán:eek: the other day, he reckons that big foot is real...:BLAA:

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Bigfoot used to live outside my window when I was a kid. Stupid Harry and the Henderson's was a horror movie for me LOL.

In Ohio we also have phantom kangaroo sightings...crazily my dad has had this happen twice to him. I told him to stop drinking while mowing the yard.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Of course I do! I have even stayed at his motel in Willow Creek ,CA. :eek:

IMG_0068-1.jpg

Big Foot Country (more sightings than anywhere else) is located in the Trinity Alps area which also happens to be an awesome area to ride a motorcycle. If your rear is getting squared off this area will make it round again.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
In Australia we have the Yowie (our Bigfoot/Yeti) & the Lithgow Panther as 'mythical' creatures , while I have never seen them there is definately some interesting arguements for & against.... The Yowie dates back to very early Aboriginal folklore so there must be something in that :thumbup: & while camping over the years I have heard some very strange stuff in the Aussie bush :eek:

Meant to include the Yowie, just couldn't remember it's name for the life of me :ban:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Load of rubbish. No such thing as Bigfoot.

But, in Australia we have DROP BEARS :scared: Big bears that hang in trees and drop down on you when you least expect it - killers :eek: ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol theres a lot of things out there i'd like to "believe" theres only 2 right now that i firmly do believe in:

1.Ghosts/spirits whatever you want to call them
2. El chupa sasquatch :spank:

And was skeptical of both until i had "encounters" so to speak.

Drop bears :rof:

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
American and Russian (Chinese soon) spy satellites can read a licence plate from orbit... what do you think....

LOL I think that would make you a skeptic.

I also HIGHLY doubt that the military, Russian, American or otherwise, is using said satellites to look for Bigfoot, more likely missile sites, military activity and whatnot, you know, The stuff they were designed to do? :rolleyes: