Disc Locks

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Im away from my 2009 FZ6 at the moment :( But I want to get a disc lock for it, im looking at the 6mm and 7mm oxford screamer, will the 7mm one fit my discs?
cheers in advance

andy

REDHAWK22

aka willie
Reaction score
Visit site
I would also like to know, pLs. My RED has no protection of any kind at all. I don't want anybody touching her, sitting on her, and running away with her. So pls., tell me what to do. Concerned rider for his Girl '(09 Yamaha FZ6, aka RED)

MACH3

nudist
Reaction score
Visit site
i went for the xena xr1 it fits all holes in disc and is far better than oxford basic locks! Also added a gps tracker hard wired so even if they do take the bike i will know where to go with my M16 !!

Try a mammoth chain to a ground anchor for added security! :rockon:

Last edited:

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
i went for the xena xr1 it fits all holes in disc and is far better than oxford basic locks! Also added a gps tracker hard wired so even if they do take the bike i will know where to go with my M16 !!

Try a mamoth chain to a ground anchor for added security! :rockon:

Do you have a link for the GPS tracker? I'd be interested in something like that because you can't get insurance for theft over here anymore.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you please explain to those of us(me included) how that GPS works? does it recharge the battery when the bike is running? does the phone feature work well? was it east to hide?
Thanks