Difference in Horse Power

N

Naykid

I am sure this is posted somewhere, but I can not find it.
How do you know if you have a 78 hp bike or the 98 hp?
Thanks

Google is your friend. Search for 2008 FZ6 specs....and that will tell you.

eagle1909

The EAgle
Reaction score
Visit site
So my understanding is, a 2006 only came in 98 hp?

My bike doesnt seem to have the power I think it should. I have Leo vince pipes. Moded airbox. -1 front sprocket.

All that and I havent noticed even a slight power difference. But I read on here all the time, that people are putting on -1 sprocket and doing accidental wheelies because of the power difference.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

My bike doesnt seem to have the power I think it should. I have Leo vince pipes. Moded airbox. -1 front sprocket.

All that and I havent noticed even a slight power difference. But I read on here all the time, that people are putting on -1 sprocket and doing accidental wheelies because of the power difference.

Your probably are not going to feel a difference with the pipes or box, the sprocket change will be the only thing the will give the bike more pull on the gears but I did 14/48 on my sprockets. When in doubt dyno it :)

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site

that ^ probably didn't help anything, the rest I would chalk up to you:)