Did Motogiro's headlight mod

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently did Motogiro's dual headlight mod, and found the kit and instructions top notch. The relay and wiring seemed - for me - the optimal degree of effort without compromising the end result.

At the same time, I swapped the (for some reason) upside down front turn signals and relocated my 12v socket to the fairing stay.

I've owned the bike for about a year and a half and put about 10k on it myself. This is the first bike I've worked on so much, and I attribute that not just to some minor deficiencies on the bike, but my growing desire to do as much with it as possible.

Hats off to Motogiro and his quality kit.

Joe

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I frequent this forum quite a bit but am drawing a blank about Motogiro's headlight mod?? :confused: When was this talked about? I can't believe I missed it.

If you would please give some details, even though I already did the BD43 thing I am curious as to what this one is about.

Thanks

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
I also happened upon it a little by accident. His kit is a relay wired up to transfer low beam power to the non working light. The relay correctly shuts the right low beam when the high beam is turned on.

I liked it because the relay hides up under the inner fairing, and I didn't have to go find the stock harness. Here's his thread.

Joe