daytona boots

specialk

Reaction score
Visit site
Can I get an opinion from you guys? I had a buddy at work crash with some cheap boots and break his ankle..out of work for months and now he's got me scared.

my alpinestars bend at the ankle so easily. its like they are not even there in terms of resisting bending...all they provide is good impact protection

I saw the daytona evo boots and they are WAY BETTER. the question is, there is a evo and security evo which is geared towards the track. The security evo is WAY stiffer torsionally and in bending (I know since I tried both yesterday). do you guys think the security is worth the extra $300?

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the UK they range from £460 - £750.

Personally I wouldn't go more than £200

I've got Alpine stars and Oxtar urban for about half the price of the basic Daytonas.

I think that some times there is an element of trying to scare people into paying more.

specialk

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing...

the thing I noticed about the sidis though (the vortice is the only boot from sidi that I think would offer the same league of protection as the daytona security) is that they are hard to put on...lot of adjustability but lots of snaps and then things to zip and rotate. the daytonas are relatively straight forward.