Daytona Bike Week, 2013

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Would love to but classes all that week, and machining labs can't exactly be made up at home :spank:

Have fun and take lots of pics!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe :rockon:

Somebody persuade me why one would want to go. Is it really fun?

:don'tknow: last Daytona bike week I went to was 2006. It's an interesting event. CONSTANT thunder of V-twins in the air.. even if you don't see any bikes directly around you. Amazing customs. As many demo rides as you can handle. Daytona 200 (and other racing events). It's a pretty good way to spend a week.

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
:don'tknow: last Daytona bike week I went to was 2006. It's an interesting event. CONSTANT thunder of V-twins in the air.. even if you don't see any bikes directly around you. Amazing customs. As many demo rides as you can handle. Daytona 200 (and other racing events). It's a pretty good way to spend a week.

Man I miss my cruiser that v-twin rumbble still give me a huge smile on my face.

I have been to many bike nights. Hundreds of bikes literally in front of my apt building every summer. Not to say I don't enjoy it but there's only so many customs you can see after a while they all look the same lol.

I might go, but definitely not for the whole week.

Are you going?

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'm there from 3/13 - 18

Great! But unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Maybe on Sunday... if I'm not too beat up. I got a gig for the 12 hrs of Sebring. I'll be helping out a race team for the week. Porsche 911 GT3 (GTC class) Going over the wall and changing tires for 12 hrs beat your a$$... but it's fun! :BLAA:

Have fun and be safe up there... :rockon: