Danger dont click here!!!

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
:D:confused:ok guys as promised!!! my new seat came today wooot!!!
still waiting on exhaust as soon as i get it there will be pix!:rockon::cheer::spank::thumbup

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!!! :D Congrats! I know the level of comfort you just bought!

FZ6drummer? These are not too expensive and are actually on par with less comfortable seats such as Corbin and Sargent even after including the shipping, etc... IMHO? The best money spent on a bike. Nothing beats a comfortable ride where you ONLY have to stop for gas. :thumbup: Do your arse a favor and pony up! You won't be sorry! (Keep an eye on their bargain bin... cheaper!)

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice!!! :D Congrats! I know the level of comfort you just bought!

FZ6drummer? These are not too expensive and are actually on par with less comfortable seats such as Corbin and Sargent even after including the shipping, etc... IMHO? The best money spent on a bike. Nothing beats a comfortable ride where you ONLY have to stop for gas. :thumbup: Do your arse a favor and pony up! You won't be sorry! (Keep an eye on their bargain bin... cheaper!)

bargian bin ftw... out the door for 265 euros! i think 350$ us!! i think thats worth every penny my girl says its more comfy too!

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on your new purchase! I ordered mine today ... paid $380 for everything. Just curious, how long did it take to get the seat delivered?

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
update!
after 100 miles i already see a hudge diff. i must honestly say it feels like a different bike my seat keeps me in place now and even over this nasty i295 with huge flaws in the road that hurt my butt before i barely notice them now...
if anyone has questions feel free to contact me. i will update with higher mileage too!

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey fellow Richmonder! The new saddle looks great.

Where in Richmond are you? We may have to meet up for a ride (and a seat swap. You can try my sweet stocker!)

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey fellow Richmonder! The new saddle looks great.

Where in Richmond are you? We may have to meet up for a ride (and a seat swap. You can try my sweet stocker!)

i am in glen allen aka the west end what about you? and yeah i am down for a meets :rockon:

Oblinox

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a pre-made one (those deals on the right hand side of the web site) as they were substantially cheaper. No gel, no heater ... pretty standard.

thats what i got too... no gel no heater but damn.. what a difference!
dont forget to change out ur rubber gromits before u put it in!!!! u could break the base !
anyone have questions contact me

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
thats what i got too... no gel no heater but damn.. what a difference!
dont forget to change out ur rubber gromits before u put it in!!!! u could break the base !
anyone have questions contact me

Damn you! I'm so looking forward to get the seat now!! I will still have to torture my ass with the stock seat on my ride this weekend :rant:

I read some thread on here where the OP was being pretty ingenious and decided to wear a pair of those padded bicycle shorts. She said that they made a HUGE difference. I was wondering if wearing one of these for example, would make a difference too. Hmmm :confused:

Anyone with experience with one of these willing to chip in? If not, I think I'll order a pair when my next paycheck arrives and I'll write a little review. (sorry for the partial hijack man ... we were talking about comfort and that thing just popped up in my head)

Last edited:

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
i am in glen allen aka the west end what about you? and yeah i am down for a meets :rockon:

I'm in the GA as well - Near Mountain and Woodman. Shoot me a PM, we'll have to set something up. Maybe I can track down J-man as well.