Dang I Appreciate You Guys!

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
There is so much knowledge, feedback, opinions, and humour to appreciate on this board!
I recently polled you all about my son's first bike. I was concerned about the size of his first bike and if a Fazer was too much for him. It was way cool to watch the poll: Initially the polll said that it was too much bike for him but then it began to turn in the waning days before it closed, and told me that he would not soon outgrow the Fazer, that it would make him a better bike. (Dad respects that! Decision still pending. Cost of school takes precedence!)
Well, per your advice, this weekend I have him enrolled to take a motorcycle safety course! We both are very excited and I probably would not have gone this route without your opinions.
I just want to thank you all for your valued input, always.
(While we may not all always agree on everything we can count on one another for input, experience, feedback, or a just laugh sometimes when we need it most!)

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever school your son is enrolled in, if you dangle the bike at the finish line, he'll do SOOOO much better! :thumbup:

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta say out of all the forums I use and have used,this one does stand out as the friendliest by far.

No one fawns over the 'cool' kids because the've got 100.000 odd posts and when you do disagree with something,or have a different point of view about what looks good and what sucks,it's all taken in an adult way without the toys being thrown out of the pram.

well done everyone.

BTW,Black is the fastest.......;)

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever school your son is enrolled in, if you dangle the bike at the finish line, he'll do SOOOO much better! :thumbup:

Sadly you're right! He's already wanting his own bike! (He passed with flying colors. I sat in on the whole thing and we both had a ball!) I have a friend's Honda CRF230F dirt bike borrowed for the summer and he's honing his skills on it.