Damn I spent a lot on my mods!

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
So I've finally updated my website with all my mods I've done over the last year or so and I updated my costs page. You can see it here (just click cancel when asked or it will push you back to the homepage inside the frames). I've spent £1,873 on modding my bike! In total there are 51 according to my break-down here.

That is CRAZY! :spank: My bike has now cost me £7,629 excluding servicing etc. If I was going to sell it, I'd maybe get £3000 for the bike and £800 for the mods sold separately. So it's lost half it's value over the three years I've had it! :(

I've loved having it though and have no intention of selling for a loong time!

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
i saw one guy on a ducati forum spent £10k on his bike, plus another £10+k on mods, and then sold it a year or two later for 10k :S

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
But in the end, every penny spent was worth it, wasn't it? Do you still get that ear to ear grin when you spark her up on a nice morning knowing you're going out for a full day run?

= Priceless!

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
But in the end, every penny spent was worth it, wasn't it? Do you still get that ear to ear grin when you spark her up on a nice morning knowing you're going out for a full day run?

= Priceless!

Gotta agree with wolfe1down on this one! Now my wife has a different opinion, of course. :D

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site

= Priceless!
Well I still get plenty of grins from the bike. But unfortunately I seem to be working all the time to pay for it (as well as everything else) to get a full-day ride. It's gotta be over a year since I did a ride just for the sake of riding! :( I got rid of my car when I got a bike (it just can't compare) and it's my main form of transport now. I still love it though and couldn't bear to sell! :spank:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice man!

Just going to say though you should clean up your website a bit. It murders my mind.
Clean it up how? I have been considering getting rid of the frames and having the same layout, but each page includes the menu etc. It's just a pain if I want to change anything in the menu etc.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have spent over $10000 on my fizzer, and it was, is worth every cent! Is an amazing bike to ride! But i aint selling it anytime soon.

What you put in to a bike is relative, if you get it right, and the bike turns out to be way more than it started out as, then i see it as money well spent!

:thumbup: