~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a 101 avoidable motorcycle crashes. Panic won by a mile vs memory reflex. The rest, just bad choices. Take a look.

https://youtu.be/tL3p4aikUmw

wow those don't make me laugh bro.
about half of them I have no idea how they fall. Its like the back just slips out on them, is it due to bad tires? did not seem like they were going fast.
I just find it very scary if the bike is going to fall for no reason....

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
about half of them I have no idea how they fall. Its like the back just slips out on them, is it due to bad tires? did not seem like they were going fast.

An off can occur from conditions that aren't readily obvious at the time of the incident. Just mechanical failure alone. A chain jam, engine/transmission seize can lock up the rear wheel. 2 instant losses would be traction and gyroscopic balance that the spinning wheel provides that gives stability to the bike.

Other loss of traction can be silt that isn't visible as well as (after the off evidence) like any king of slick you can imagine.

Now back to our regularly scheduled riding and laughter!

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Failure to provide valid inputs. The bike really doesn't want to crash of its own will. It's been a while since I watched that but many didn't lean enough to make the corner. Others panicked and tried to steer when they should have leaned. Others locked the tail, and who knows what the bike failure mode could have done.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not laughing at the individual more so at the shear number of mistakes in one video. Like damn people.....

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, Finalimpact I am glad you shared as it makes you more aware to what to watch out for. Thanks for the explanation guys... I am no pro but if I am taking a curve too hot by mistake the last thing I do is hit the brakes, i just push my handle bar a bit harder depending on which way i need to lean...
and because of motogiro explanation which I did not understand half of it I had to look this up :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cMatPVUg-8

Last edited:

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
58775276_2188508134813114_7718384246154330112_n.jpg

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rachel's sister is as a mean little operator so Tracey needs to watch her back I heard her name is Sharon and she lives by the credo "Paybacks are a bitch"

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site