Visit site
KZW9dk.gif

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing against Russia, but - uhm, yep - a motorcycle clip. Mostly bad judgment, pain and suffering however at 3:14 its actually funny as hell and Mad skillz! The rest, insanity!
???????????????? Motorbike Crash in Russia - YouTube
My favorite is at 1:05 where the rider stops to tell the passenger to pull in his arm so he can continue to filter. One has to wonder if Russia doesn't have more dash cams per capita than anywhere else on the world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
kenh, yes, Russia does have a lot of dash cams as it is a requirement of their insurance cover. (no cam, the insurance company will not cover you in the event of an accident)

It's good viewing if you have a spare couple of mins though!

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
kenh, yes, Russia does have a lot of dash cams as it is a requirement of their insurance cover. (no cam, the insurance company will not cover you in the event of an accident)

It's good viewing if you have a spare couple of mins though!

Thanks for the info. I did not know that, but it makes sense because there seems to be a large number of these videos out there. I mean where else do you have to yield to a tank on your daily commute?

MrMogensen

... That's me!
Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite is at 1:05 where the rider stops to tell the passenger to pull in his arm so he can continue to filter. One has to wonder if Russia doesn't have more dash cams per capita than anywhere else on the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m90taKAvnt0

I hope 1:20 wasn't one of you guys (or gals)... and I wonder if it's the same rider at 2:50... :D

Last edited:

pulsar2

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe one day motorcycle jackets get air bags that pop up like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me1y78yMOSo]Bubble Soccer - Just for fun game - YouTube[/ame]

But for now, it looks like a fun game :)