~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
I was gonna say he needed his jocks to make a fan belt but then I read the article and looked at the bike he built and I'm just thinking ,I don't know what I'm thinking, but the line: "once seen, it can't be UNSEEN" comes to mind.

Fun how the "undies" are the first thing one sees when viewing this photo....

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Lets not get carried away here...

gnbgut.gif

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^ That'll peel your sunburn for you! Blah

13254472_10153440082377186_2995806640411294616_n.jpg

I had two Kanye West concert tickets on my front seat, and some SOB broke my window and left four more! :mad:

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
This happened on a recent ride that my hubby and I took. We have Sena SH-10 communicators. We sometimes talk during a ride, but mostly we bluetooth music into our helmets. He was riding his bike and I was riding mine. After a few minutes of riding, my hubby clicked on the intercomm and said it was weird that his music would play for 15 seconds and then go on to another song. I said that was weird and that I wasn't sure what mine was playing, but it was music I wasn't familar with. We clicked off and returned to music. When we got home, I turned off my Sena unit when we got into the house, but he left his going. I could hear his music when he took off his helmet. It was funny that his was playing the same song as mine was. Then I figured it out. Somehow our Sena units had "shared" his music. I laughed and laughed and laughed. He music was changing every 15 seconds because I didn't like his song and was changing it. And that is why I didn't know his songs. We like different music. We still don't know how this happened, but of course I will figure it out before our next ride because I don't want to listen to his music. Blah

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
a82b82b69c7726163c1af50b295fd003.jpg

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Use to Tighten Nuts: A hospital called for a rescue crew to help with a patient they couldn’t handle by themselves. “It’s really dangerous because inevitably people leave it too long to come see us because they are embarrassed,” said Peter Sutherland, a firefighter in New South Wales, Australia. “Or say ‘my wife said to put butter on it, sleep on it and it will go down’.” But, he adds, “It never does.” The lesson: don’t stick body parts into steel tools — in this case, a ring spanner (box wrench for us Yanks). “The blood goes into the appendage whether it’s a finger or whatever,” Sutherland said. “It just swells up and by the time you realize, it’s too late.” In this case, the appendage was a “whatever” — the man put his ...uh... tool into the tool, and got stuck. Firefighters used an angle grinder to cut the steel to free him. How did they know what to do? “We do quite a few of them,” Sutherland said. The town in New South Wales: Tweed Heads. (RC/Gold Coast Bulletin)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Or maybe they did! Haha

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies