Cycle Gear New Year's Sale

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
So I took advantage of Cycle Gear's sale today. Went with the intention of picking up some saddle bags so I can take the FZ on my TX trip this year; unfortunately they were sold out. I did grab some new boots and a helmet skirt but had to order the saddle bags online since the store was out. Has anyone tried them out? I'm hoping they aren't too huge to look out of place on the tail.

Cycle Gear - CARGO: Endurance Sport Saddlebags, BLACK

The sale is still going on for a couple hours if you order via website if anyone needs some new stuff. There are some pretty good deals.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got an email from Cycle Gear this morning saying they're sale goes through the 2nd. Buy 2 oils, get one free.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I got an email from Cycle Gear this morning saying they're sale goes through the 2nd. Buy 2 oils, get one free.

That is correct, just picked up 3 liters of Castrol R4 oil, it's usually $11.99 each, this is even better than my 30% Instructor discount that I get from them.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to the sale new years day and got a new XTi one pc. frank thomas leather road race suit for only $149 !

Wow, that is a really good price. I like the FT gear, very good price, very good quality.

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that is a really good price. I like the FT gear, very good price, very good quality.

The boots I picked up were the FT ones, I had the old design and loved them except for an issue I had with the velcro strap. They fixed it with the redesign so for $29 I had to pick up a new pair.

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a Cargo Tank bag for 49.99 normally 99.99 that I have been scoping out for a while. Plus I picked up two visor bags to get the purchase up to 69 for the free shipping. My local CG only carry the Trackside visor bags and they are $15. The ones I got were Motocentric for only 8.99.

I have a CG in Lomita, California across the street from work and I spend parts of my lunch hour hanging out. The team leader, Jay, is a great guy and his staff is awesome.