Custom exhaust $200 shipped

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site

95lwrx

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good! I'm hoping to get in on this, since we are moving at the end of the month may be tricky for this round but i'm watching the thread!!

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
is the exhaust still being made?

It sure is, in fact here are some more pics of edfz6s' kit hanging around waiting for the paint to harden up enough to pack/ship.

View attachment 43807View attachment 43808

Looks good! I'm hoping to get in on this, since we are moving at the end of the month may be tricky for this round but i'm watching the thread!!

I going to take a small break from building untill I get back from the 8/5 ride in NJ so I'm not thinking about it when I should be focusing on the ride. Expect to see the "Who's next" post on 8/7ish.

95lwrx

Reaction score
Visit site
That would be perfect for me! lol. you definitely deserve some time to enjoy yourself, and i'll be watching! :D

I going to take a small break from building untill I get back from the 8/5 ride in NJ so I'm not thinking about it when I should be focusing on the ride. Expect to see the "Who's next" post on 8/7ish.[/QUOTE]

RuinedMortal

Military Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
If I wasn't already subscribed, I would do it again. I'll make sure to keep a closer eye on this thread. As much as I would like to buy a TB or Scorpion exhaust, I can buy 3 of these from you for the same price. I would much rather prefer to support an FZ member over a huge company anyways. :D

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
So...got home today and this was waiting for me...:thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup: install will prolly be Friday nite...

Last edited:

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
The pipes look great! Couldn't sleep so I installed it Saturday midnight and finished at 2am Sunday morning. Started it up this afternoon but wasn't able to get out as the weather didn't participate... the sound is just amazing! What a diff from stock! I will take pics and her out for a spin as soon as I can...hopefully before the 5th:D:D
Sent from my Nexus 7

edfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Here you go..now to install a comp werks fe from an 08 cbr600rr that my buddy gave me..:D:D
4173e21d-cb1a-675c.jpg
4173e21d-cb37-8519.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Sir you have a PM if you are up to making another one!

I'll be making 2 more (1 at a time) but wont be starting the process again untill after I get back from the NJ/PA ride this Sunday 8/5. Just be the first in line when I post a reply that simply says "OK, who's next" <-----that one doesn't count :BLAA:

I hope these kits are making their way into the hands of folks that otherwise couldn't afford the "off the shelf" alternatives. After all, that's why I built mine to begin with.

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Im next! What do I have to do?

Post 59 of this thread says....
The order process works like this:
1) Make it known that you're interested
2) I'll PM you my address
3) Send me a $200 money order (allow 3-4 days for delivery)
4) I'll place a parts order (takes 2-3 weeks for delivery)
5) I'll build it to your specs (about a week)
6) I'll ship it to you (another 3-4 days for delivery)

Were now on step 2, PM sent with my address.