Cupholders

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
Now I know that the FZ6 is no Goldwing, but I have begun riding the bike to work (when the weather cooperates) and have uncovered an unexpected glitch. When going out for lunch, it is customary to get a drink refill to take back to work for the afternoon. I hadn't considered that there's no place to carry back a drink on the bike, so I was wondering if anyone had a useful technique (or maybe just a good place to hang a cupholder:)).

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
con a friend into taking it back for you

Hey, that's my signature move! I don't think I've ever been to the gas station down the street from my office without a coworker being there at the same time. Somebody is forever ferrying (is that a word?) a cup of coffee for me.
:thumbup:

boogiecram

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to have a crate on the back of my bike and I would bungie cord the drink to the side of the crate, use small bungie's of course.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No Name Drink Holder :: Water Bottles and Drink Holders :: Hydration and Cooling :: Packing It In :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

This one is great on many bikes, but I haven't tried it on my Fazer yet. I like the design because it holds standard to-go coffee cups and fast food cups perfectly.

While your at the Aerostitch site, sign up for their catalog. It's great bathroom reading. Their sales pitches are funny as hell.

That's brilliant. :D

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
no name drink holder :: Water bottles and drink holders :: Hydration and cooling :: Packing it in :: Aerostich/riderwearhouse motorcycle jackets, suits, clothing, & gear

this one is great on many bikes, but i haven't tried it on my fazer yet. I like the design because it holds standard to-go coffee cups and fast food cups perfectly.

While your at the aerostitch site, sign up for their catalog. It's great bathroom reading. Their sales pitches are funny as hell.
genius!!!!!!!!

Desi_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I hadn't considered that there's no place to carry back a drink on the bike, so I was wondering if anyone had a useful technique (or maybe just a good place to hang a cupholder:)).

Ran into the the same issue when I needed to get a drink/coffee back to office etc.

So used an old Bicycle bottle holder I found in the garage (just zip tied it for now)

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/16946-2bros-installed-fe-prob-video-3.html#post214332

It works great, the Rubber strap is adjustable so I can use it for different bottles/mugs etc :D

Last edited: