Crusin in Columbia

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Check this out.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BFdRrv0bxI"]YouTube - xt660x fazer 600 vstrom en llanogrande[/ame]

Last edited:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Tossers giving all bikers a bad name! Those cars are just getting forced to pull over. I'm usually grateful when a car pulls left for me a bit!

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
It is some crazy sh1t alright :eek: I couldnt imagine riding like that...:shakehead:

And so what?
What's the interesting in your video?
You should visit Moscow or Kiev or any one's of Eastern Europe capitals:rockon: And you will see the similar riding show every day and everythere....

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
And so what?
What's the interesting in your video?
You should visit Moscow or Kiev or any one's of Eastern Europe capitals:rockon: And you will see the similar riding show every day and everythere....

Not my video,I just posted it :thumbup: & guageing from some of the other replies if you rode like that in some of our cities,you'd be squashed like a bug ;)

rjo3491

Missing The Fiz-Sometimes
Reaction score
Visit site
While I realize this isn't America, this is what gives us a bad reputation. Had one of these clowns struck an oncoming vehicle (bike or car), my only concern would be for the, "other folks" - and this isn't even considering pedestrians. I'll bet any one of these idiots would go ape$hit if a, "cage" cut in front of them.

I guess if you're going to use public roads, you've got to show a minimum level of respect for the well-being of others. If you're not willing to do this, take a bus!

God, I'm glad I'm not opinionated!

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Guys

I'm a FZ6 S2 naked rider from Colombia, and FORTUNATELY not one of the idiots on the video, you're right about the laws here in this country, they aren't as strong as the ones there in the states or in europe, please don't think we all here are that way, there are a lot of good and responsible riders too :D

Cheers from Colombia

Funny and save ride for all of you :rockon: