Corbin seat FZ-6 2005

poledancer

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a like new Corbin seat off a 2005 FZ-6. It was not working for my wife's boney butt. It is about 1" shorter than stock. She traded the bike in for a 2012 Victory Vegas 8-Ball.
Asking $250.00 shipping included.
I'll post some pics later.

Aleck

Vyzr

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

I have money in hand just waiting to send to you through Paypal!
I live in Ottawa so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Please let me know!

I sent you a PM but I don't see it in my Sent folder, so I'm not sure it got through :(

- Brock

poledancer

Reaction score
Visit site
OK , sorry for the delay. My mom passed away, had to take care of the family.

To be fair I'm going to deal on the sale of the seat in the order of the replies. I think think everyone should understand.

Aleck.
PS. I had several PM's.

Thanks again.

poledancer

Reaction score
Visit site
pfdo23 I see we are located in the same city. Small world. Thanks for the kind words. I just might get a ride in to-day. If not the bike , maybe the atv.

Aleck

Vyzr

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your Mother's passing... went through the same thing last year. What I realized is that I had to keeping living my life, even though she was one of the biggest parts of it.

It's a terrible hurt to lose a parent :(

I wish you the best.

If any of the sales fall through, I still have money ready to send through Paypal.

- Brock

poledancer

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been trying to get ahold of Zippoguy as he was first in-line. I sent him pm asking for shipping info. No reply yet. I also sent a pm saying he has until Thursday ,October 11th to respond. Trying to be fair. Brock (Vyzr) you are nect in line.

Aleck

kpedro

Reaction score
Visit site
pfdo23 I see we are located in the same city. Small world. Thanks for the kind words. I just might get a ride in to-day. If not the bike , maybe the atv.

Aleck

I also live close to you guys and have been through London on the bike plenty of times but have yet to see another FZ6 on the road. The only FZ I've seen is my brothers but it's an FZ8. Maybe I'll see you guys on the road someday.

Zippoguy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been trying to get ahold of Zippoguy as he was first in-line. I sent him pm asking for shipping info. No reply yet. I also sent a pm saying he has until Thursday ,October 11th to respond. Trying to be fair. Brock (Vyzr) you are nect in line.

Aleck

Reply sent.