Corbin seat for '04-06 FZ6

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I have an almost new Corbin seat that will fit on 2004 to 2006 Yamaha FZ6s. It's exceptionally comfortable and stylish black leather. It was $419 + $50 shipping new. I've only ridden on it a few times, and it's much better than the stock seat. I am selling the bike, thus I have no need for the custom seat. Please see this seat on the Corbin website (the backrest does not come with the seat): Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Motorcycles | 800-538-7035. It looks just like the one on the website. It's leather on the areas where you sit and the carbon leather on the sides. I'd like $250 + shipping. I'm in Boston (and New Haven, CT every other weekend) if anyone nearby is interested. I've decided to move to a smaller, lighter bike, though I have loved my FZ6. Send me a message if interested!

SOLD

Last edited:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Shouldn't have many problems selling it on here. Might try to sell it with 250 (including shipping) That's what people usually sell them for IMHO.

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site
I changed the first post (maybe I shouldn't have done it that way). Originally I had it for $250 but changed to $225 this morning (changed the first back to $250 so as to alleviate confusion).

Sale is pending!