Corbin Gunfighter Seat for Tall Riders.

BBW

Reaction score
Visit site
*Sold* Corbin Gunfighter Seat for Tall Riders.

I have a more or less new Corbin Gunfighter seat for an FZ6. I bought this new last summer and rode with it for maybe 1000 miles or so. I’m selling it because I never really took to the FZ6 and am returning to the Harleys of my youth. (Which means I also have a nice, low mileage, 2009 FZ6 for sale if anyone’s looking . . .)

The seat is in as-new condition with no scuffs, tears, or any other defects. The bike was only parked outside a handful of times during trips and always covered so no sun or weather damage.

It’s all leather (black with black details) with the smooth side out. Very comfortable. I had them make it about an inch taller than normal and about 1.5” further back so this seat is designed for taller riders. It worked great for me.

PM me with any questions or email at bweber(at)cnsdata.com. The seat was $450 new. I want $300 for it plus whatever shipping comes to for a 14lb box that measures 33”x16”x13” from Vermont zip code 05403. It will ship in the original Corbin box that it came in with the original packing materials.

Pictures:
022 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
021 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
020 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
024 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Last edited:

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
considering that I will most likely not get the chance to buy this from you, how did you order this from Corbin? Just the standard gunfighter with black leather?

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I finally got my new seat installed!

_DSC0006-2.jpg

_DSC0007-1.jpg

My legs are very happy with the extra room. I do tend to slide forward every time I hit a bump, the Corbin isn't quite as "dished-out" as the stock seat, as you can see; I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Another happy deal from one of the Forumites, thanks BBW!