Coolest Yamaha I saw on my vacation

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
Recently spent 10 days in Sydney Australia and saw this thing pop up over a center divider and pull in front of the library. Pretty damn cool.

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Recently spent 10 days in Sydney Australia and saw this thing pop up over a center divider and pull in front of the library. Pretty damn cool.

Cool. Reminds me of the 'Emergency Bikers' series in the UK that follows paramedic and police bikers riding mostly FJRs.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool. Reminds me of the 'Emergency Bikers' series in the UK that follows paramedic and police bikers riding mostly FJRs.

Yeah thats it an ambo bike
(sorry ambulance) havent seen one in ages didnt know if they were even still in use, maybe not so much in Melbourne

Zargof

MSF Instructor
Reaction score
Visit site
What is the purpose of an ambulance bike, since I have never been out of the US and all we have a huge box truck ambulances?

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Since in traffic conditions a motorcycle can reach its destination quicker than a car the purpose of the moto ambulance is to provide the initial assistance while the car arrives.

We here in this third country world :D have moto ambulances as well, at least in Bogotá the capital city and in the nice Medellín where I live, however here smaller machines are used, I have seen Suzuki DR650 and DL650, the last one definitely not as smaller.

Cheers

Last edited: