Contour HD on sale !!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. that's a ridiculously good deal for a great camera!
I do want the new version though. ROAM adds waterproof feature and still photo feature.. MSRP is $199

ChaosCrayons

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to get one of these but I do not want one with built in fix amount of storage. I think the newer ones take micro HCSD cards up to 32GB of storages. 2GB doesnt seem like a whole lot to me.

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to get one of these but I do not want one with built in fix amount of storage. I think the newer ones take micro HCSD cards up to 32GB of storages. 2GB doesnt seem like a whole lot to me.

Agreed. I think 2gb would be fine on a camera (potentially) -- but if you do any amount of video and don't want to swap it out every single night, it seems like 2gb might not be a lot.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

The description on Amazon is crappy! This camera uses SD card and comes with 2gb. You can use up to 16gb card!

On my 720p version, 2gb = 30 minutes of HD video.

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I ordered one too. The newer version did look nice, but at twice the price I couldn't justify another toy.

During research I was able to determine that this will take a memory card. The 2GB is built in but it takes up to 16GB as Erci stated. I may try a 32gb when they go on sale Black Friday.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
wow nice... I bought mine for $140 a few weeks ago... this is some footage:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE2mB_WcfIo]SoCal Ride with Cali Rider - 10/8/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I ordered one too. The newer version did look nice, but at twice the price I couldn't justify another toy.

During research I was able to determine that this will take a memory card. The 2GB is built in but it takes up to 16GB as Erci stated. I may try a 32gb when they go on sale Black Friday.

Stick with 16. It may not work with 32 (manual says 16 max).

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks for the video!!! I grew up in the Valley and Little Tujunga Canyon was my first experience riding twisties. Brings back great memories. And the end of the ride, lane splitting down PCH, icing on the cake. :bow:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks for the video!!! I grew up in the Valley and Little Tujunga Canyon was my first experience riding twisties. Brings back great memories. And the end of the ride, lane splitting down PCH, icing on the cake. :bow:

+1 :thumbup:

I grew up in tujunga, at 210 freeway and lowell. Cant wait til I can go home with the bike!

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
i just read the rebate info and its a $20 prepaid card that u can use only on their website,store, circuitcity.com, and some other website....:spank:
The rebate card is amex prepaid card can be used anywhere in US/PR/USVI. You must buy contour product on their website listed to qualify for rebate.
I bought it as the price was lowest.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The rebate card is amex prepaid card can be used anywhere in US/PR/USVI. You must buy contour product on their website listed to qualify for rebate.
I bought it as the price was lowest.

did u get the rebate card already??:confused: bcuz i called them and they said i could use the rebate only on:
Only valid on purchases made at: • Circuitcity.com • CompUSA Retail Stores • CompUSA.com Website • GlobalComputer.com • TigerDirect.com
Retail Outlets • TigerDirect.com Website