Shoei X-9 Dual Liner Helmet

honda55

Reaction score
Visit site
Shoei X-9 Dual Liner Helmet for sale. It is red and has a tinted black visor. Size XL I got this helmet through advrider. I gave the guy a discount off my DR 650 for it. I got screwed on the whole deal. Like they say, try to help someone out and be a nice guy and you get screwed. Anyway, thats a story for another time. I traded for it in August this past year. I got it home, washed it out really well, waxed the outside, wore it about 7 times and put it on the shelf and now it just sits. I already have enought helmets, and don't need another one laying around on the shelf, so I figured I would let someone else get some use out of it. I would give it a 8/10 exterior and about a 5/10 interior. It was dropped minorly during my ownership (Fell off my footpeg, that is what the chip in the red is from.) and has never been dropped before that from what I can tell. Few minor scrated. The inside is in decent shape. Doesn't smell weird. Only tearing is the sleeve that comes out to the straps is fraying. It is just the sleeve, not the padding in the helmet. Please look at all the pictures closely as they show all the damage the helmet has. I'm not trying to have anyone all pissy when they recieve it.

I'm looking for $30 plus shipping. I'm located in quakertown 18951 and will ship it any option you would like.

Here's 12 pics on advrider where I am more active http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=852770

Last edited: