Contest!!!!!

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sooo.. its that time again..

:Flash: CONTEST TIME!!! :Flash:

I have been blessed lately with great luck, news, health (except for that burn) and other things!!! :thumbup: Life has been good, so it time to give back!!! so time for a contest... I'm really wanting to open this up to the whole forum. Logistically that might be not be possible, but I'd like to try to open it to everyone...

Rules:

1. You must be a forum member with more than 10 posts. sorry newbies and people that just use the word bump...

2. You can use any photo you like, but it has to be "your" bike. (we have long term memebers here with other styles!!)

3. One entry per Member!!! (I know... but its too bad...)

4. I, LERecords, will pick out the 5 I like best... and post them, for you all, the other members on 600riders.com, to vote on. Most voted for wins!!!

5. Rule 4 defaults to 3 if there are less than 10 entries... to be more fair...

6. PHOTOSHOP/PHOTOCHOP ENCOURAGED!!! and just because you don't have skills with it doesn't mean you wont get chosen.. Its more about style and substance anyways...

7. Contest ends 11/24/11... Post for voting will follow and be open to votes until 11/27/11 (midnight EST for all times) Winner announced 11/28/11 Monday!!!

8. No whining or complaining.. I don't care about your problems with these rules since I'm funding this.

PRIZES!!!!

I will cough up $50 usd.. :eek: twice as much as last time I did this!!!if its a ties we will default to admin to break it. (sounds fair)

Winner can chose it one of three ways

1. I will PayPal you $50 usd. (there may be some fees in there, but we can work out what they are later but if its a few more buck I don't mind)
2. I send you a gift certificate to place of your choice (gas card, motorcycle superstore, (international people please be cool about this, or if there is a good online place to get one for the winner)
3. $50 Donation to the Fz6-forum.com Site in the winners name!!! :rockon:

If the winner doesn't have PayPal I dunno what to tell you. I can send bills in the mail, but that's a role the dice kinda thing...

Otherwise get working on posting up your best picture, one per member.. that's it!!! post entries in this thread!!! :thumbup:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it's very generous of you to put this up and I'm sure everyone loves the idea. I'm just not entering because I don't feel like I have anything contest-winner-worthy to enter :don'tknow:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
let me have a play and I'll see what I can do, good on you for getting this up

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
Here's one from last weekend.
6381069297_134c7baf16_z.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Taken a while ago, but brings back good memories. Trafalgar Square.
Especially being chased by the pseudo Police for parking by a national monument. Even though there were no "Do Not Park" signs posted.

bike20in20london20165-1.jpg

Nelly

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
took this for a BOTM a month or so ago, didnt use it then. Il ove this location for photos. Its at the Museum Victoria in Melbounrne

mikw73

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Took this in N. Georgia a few weeks ago, about 500 yards North of Neel Gap store, this is in the AT trailhead Parking lot near Blood Mountain. I think the leaves look good with the red bike, which is still pretty fast even with those sidecases.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These are all really good...

Nelly, you posted up a very small pic or it's just not opening up on my itouch..

Just a few days more until we start the vote!!!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok.. I doubt I'll get a better picture this season (it's already in November BOTM)

attachment.php