Colonblow

W

wrightme43

Colonblow is a very very awesome product. Its real and not a joke. I have used it many times.

Each one of us has large amounts of undigested food in our intestines. Colon cancer is the second leading cause of death by cancer in the US. This product eliminates the undigested food and allows your colon to work like it should again. Its not unpleasant to use or anything.

I am in no way affiliated with this company and just wanted to link it because of a great deal they are offering.

Try a three dose kit for free. Just pay shipping and handling. Normally it is 20$ shipped, now it is 5.95 to your door.

just type

poopforfree
in the coupon code box.

You will be amazed at what comes out of your body. Its actually disturbing to find out what has been trapped inside and wonder for how long its been there.

You will have more energy, and get more nutrients from your food. It also helps to remove wieght and I highly reccomened it.

Colon Cleanse with Colonblow Natural Go Anywhere Colon Cleanse Kit. Colonblow colon cleanse kit for all natural herbal colon health by colon cleansing, colon cleansing and detox made easy

Poopin is cool.

W

wrightme43

Its real, try it for just 5.95 and be amazed. Its a set of three capsules and a powder you mix with water, and have for three meals and fast otherwise. Then you will poop out some stuff that will blow your mind and you will be glad its out of your insides.

Serious no joke.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Colonblow is a very very awesome product. Its real and not a joke. I have used it many times.

Each one of us has large amounts of undigested food in our intestines. Colon cancer is the second leading cause of death by cancer in the US. This product eliminates the undigested food and allows your colon to work like it should again. Its not unpleasant to use or anything.

I am in no way affiliated with this company and just wanted to link it because of a great deal they are offering.

Try a three dose kit for free. Just pay shipping and handling. Normally it is 20$ shipped, now it is 5.95 to your door.

just type

poopforfree
in the coupon code box.

You will be amazed at what comes out of your body. Its actually disturbing to find out what has been trapped inside and wonder for how long its been there.

You will have more energy, and get more nutrients from your food. It also helps to remove wieght and I highly reccomened it.

Colon Cleanse with Colonblow Natural Go Anywhere Colon Cleanse Kit. Colonblow colon cleanse kit for all natural herbal colon health by colon cleansing, colon cleansing and detox made easy

Poopin is cool.

I was just getting ready to shut down for the night but decided to click one more link first. Thank you, now I will go to bed with a smile on my face.

:D poopin is cool

:needpics:

:rof:

Really though, I may check this out it sounds interesting.

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I was just getting ready to shut down for the night but decided to click one more link first. Thank you, now I will go to bed with a smile on my face.

:D poopin is cool

:needpics:

:rof:

Really though, I may check this out it sounds interesting.

Im pretty sure we dont want pics on this thread.....

W

wrightme43

Yes I have used it several times for many years. I will say again, there is stuff inside of you that you will be glad to have on the outside. All the folds, bends twists and turns in your intestines become packed with undigested food. This gets it out.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Its real, try it for just 5.95 and be amazed. Its a set of three capsules and a powder you mix with water, and have for three meals and fast otherwise. Then you will poop out some stuff that will blow your mind and you will be glad its out of your insides.

Serious no joke.

You'd be surprised what gets collected in there.

He's serious! I tried that stuff las tmonth and found a lost 1/4-20 bolt, some neoprene O-rings and a couple of beer bottle caps!!!

PAJeep

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a reason why we have a liver, kidneys etc... The human body has its own way of filtering things out of you. You don't need any pills or magic potions to clean you out. A balanced diet, the right amount of fiber and plenty of water is all you need. All those pills, expensive kits and magic potions do is give you a placebo effect. All people do that buy that CRAP is line their pockets with money as they laugh all the way to the bank. I hope this post is a complete joke and you or nobody else wastes their money.

Last edited:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
Doctors doing autopsies have never found the deposits (mucoid plaque) that these products claim to get rid of.

But people using these products do excrete a nasty tube of yucky stuff.

So if the mucoid plaque doesn't exist, what's going on here?

Conclusion, this product causes your intestines to produce and then excrete a nasty tube of yucky stuff.

Fred