Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

tupac

Reaction score
Visit site
received and installed mine today!

wow! totalllllllly worth the 3 month wait!

its night and day! went from (thors hammer stuck to ground) to butter!

the clutch is almost as soft as the cbr250r i had and that's saying alot.

guys this mod is hands down maybe the best mod u can do. Its almost as good as getting your tax rebate check in the mail!

for any of u guys thinking about it-do it:Flash:

ronsonol

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been waiting just as long, I was one of the $70. I can't spare sending in my core since my FZ6 is my daily.

Almost thinking of just buying the core and having it shipped to KN...

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Falcon, that's exactly what I did - I ordered new parts and had them shipped directly to KN. (KillerNoodle, not Kansas!)

He shipped the complete parts back to me.

If you click on that link I posted in that thread, it is a shopping cart with the exact items you need, so no searching for part numbers.

Cheers,
Rick

Took me a little bit to find that (pg. 74), but I did. :thumbup: The link you were nice enough to supply no longer functioned, but I parsed the part numbers from it (linked below) if that helps anyone looking to go this route. I'd like to, but I probably shouldn't be spending any cash right now. I don't know, I may change my mind soon as I continue to anticipate spring. :D

5VX-15441-00-00 HOLDER, CLUTCH CABLE
5VX-16340-00-00 PUSH LEVER ASSY

jay5687

Reaction score
Visit site
i just had some extra time this past saturday and i put my clutch slave lever on all i can say is wow:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: why didnt i put this on sooner literally nioght and day it is a new bike i was speechless when i put it in first gear and it was so smooth and gear shifting was unbelievable if you are considering this mod consider nomore DO IT and if you dont:spank::spank:

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate,

I was wondering how much this would cost with shipping to Sydney Australia?

Cheers,
Chris

None extra. I've been eating shipping since the first levers.

i just had some extra time this past saturday and i put my clutch slave lever on all i can say is wow:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: why didnt i put this on sooner literally nioght and day it is a new bike i was speechless when i put it in first gear and it was so smooth and gear shifting was unbelievable if you are considering this mod consider nomore DO IT and if you dont:spank::spank:

Glad you're happy with it!

So these guys are still waiting to get their levers (in order):
ronsonol
lghtmgr
xfer107
ThermalFZ6

And Falcon6123 is waiting on his cores to get to me.

If I missed something, please PM or email me! For some reason, my organization skills aren't quite on par with my fabrication skills.

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Reini, are you still short off cores and brackets and still paying back for them?
My originals are just sitting in the cupboard and if my Mom hadnt got sick as we were leaving for the States in December I was going to bring them over and post them from NY. Just plain forgot in the rush!
Anyway I can prob mail them if they are still in demand and help out another member

yblaser

Reaction score
Visit site
yblaser
Sinman

Your levers are shipping out tomorrow morning.

yblaser, I was very impressed with the packaging of the box you sent me!:BLAA:

Wow, thanks killernoodle! I can't take credit for the box. I got a shipment at work in it and saved it for future use. It was a bit overkill, I know.:D

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Reini, are you still short off cores and brackets and still paying back for them?
My originals are just sitting in the cupboard and if my Mom hadnt got sick as we were leaving for the States in December I was going to bring them over and post them from NY. Just plain forgot in the rush!
Anyway I can prob mail them if they are still in demand and help out another member

Yes! I'm definitely still buying them back.

mynameisrodney

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, thanks Reini, I'll get the parts posted to you asap.

agf, maybe to make it more economical you could get all the Aussie guys that had done this to send you the parts, then send them over in one go?

EDIT: Paypal transfer is done and parts ordered from partzilla. Cheers.

Last edited:

petaminox

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Killernoodle,

Any extra costs for shipment to Singapore?

I'm thinking of ordering the parts via Partzilla, mailing it to you, paying the $50 route.

nixter

Reaction score
Visit site
Well don't I feel dumb asking for a write up! Lol. That was easiest install ever! I didn't have my helmet so I could only do some laps around the parking garage but wow! No more jerky first gear engagement!