Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey KN whats your address to return the parts, i goofed and tossed out the package, AND MY GOSH it is so easy to use the clutch now Freaking amazing :rockon: keep doing what your doing and its definately a :thumbup: from me (not saying much) but worth the money.

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey KN whats your address to return the parts, i goofed and tossed out the package, AND MY GOSH it is so easy to use the clutch now Freaking amazing :rockon: keep doing what your doing and its definately a :thumbup: from me (not saying much) but worth the money.

Reini Grauer
7417 Stone Mountain Ct
Charlotte, NC 28262

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to get in on this. I know that you're waiting on core returns, but if I'm ok with being "down" a while, any chance I could send you my stock one to modify and send back?

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just mailed the oem parts to you kn lady said estimated Friday delivery, thanks a lot great mod so smooth so easy just amazing.

Got a question anyone can answer, what's the rubber boot that goes over the clutch cable at the bottom? Mine ripped I assumed it holds oil from
Getting out of the sleeve and prevents water and corrosion from
Getting to the cable

jay5687

Reaction score
Visit site
Killernoodle,

parts shipped via power sports plus
order # 70344032

Payment sent $50.00 via paypal
Unique transaction# 1T6940353E4558835

Thank you can't wait to get it and put it on

9/11/12

Last edited:

ph0xx

Reaction score
Visit site
Got a question anyone can answer, what's the rubber boot that goes over the clutch cable at the bottom? Mine ripped I assumed it holds oil from
Getting out of the sleeve and prevents water and corrosion from
Getting to the cable

I would also like to know the answer to this, and if anyone knows the p/n.

jay5687

Reaction score
Visit site
So KN any idea when this batc next batch Will get started? I see finally that majority of people are sending their cores back or ordering them and having them shipped to you. I'm sure that's less of a headache. Anyway no rush jist a little anxious so thanks for giving us the oppurtunity to enjoy just awesome product.

jay5687

Reaction score
Visit site
Alright guys i just spoke with killer noodle and he informed me he has not had a chance to start the new batch but they will be sent out within the week just wanted to inform those of you who are in on this batch.

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
jay5687
nixter

The 2 levers that I got in are shipped out. I'm running out or lever blanks so I can only take 3-4 more orders. Still need cores though!!! Better send them back before I stop taking them in!

nixter

Reaction score
Visit site
jay5687
nixter

The 2 levers that I got in are shipped out. I'm running out or lever blanks so I can only take 3-4 more orders. Still need cores though!!! Better send them back before I stop taking them in!

Awesome. I will send the core back ASAP

Are there install instructions somewhere in this massive thread?

Last edited:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
jay5687
nixter

I sent you $70 so when I get the parts from you I can send you my originals and you can refund me $20.

Am I going to be on your next batch?

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$50 Payment Sent Transaction ID # 2X0701872L5518453

Cores drop-shipped from Boats.net order #40856692 (Killernoodle - I included info for you to view this order in the PayPal note - PM me if you need additional info).

Can't wait to get this and install it...