Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Didja get my parts in time for this batch KN?

Tracking info suggests they've been delivered.

Cheers,
Rick

Yep, I think I got everyone's that shipped at this point.

Sorry about the slow progress. This week has been pretty ****ty for me. Between the car being banged up, the AC at my house stopping working, the removal of the tree from my yard, and the extra work I'm taking on at work, I've hardly had any time to even sleep. My schedule is clearing up tomorrow so I should be able to knock out a bunch of these.

One thing I meant to ask you guys: do you all still like the matte black color powder coat for the levers? I ran out of that color and need to order some more, but I've also got metallic aluminum silver, gloss black, white, and metallic burgundy if anyone has a color preference.

vlonjati

Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry about the slow progress. This week has been pretty ****ty for me. Between the car being banged up, the AC at my house stopping working, the removal of the tree from my yard, and the extra work I'm taking on at work, I've hardly had any time to even sleep. My schedule is clearing up tomorrow so I should be able to knock out a bunch of these.

One thing I meant to ask you guys: do you all still like the matte black color powder coat for the levers? I ran out of that color and need to order some more, but I've also got metallic aluminum silver, gloss black, white, and metallic burgundy if anyone has a color preference.

Thank you for the update man. Sorry to hear about a tough couple if weeks.
Consider me in for matte black.

:thumbup:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site

How doable is getting the matte black? I would prefer it considering I just powder coated my rear sets and pegs. Or how about Satin Black? I know times are rough...bro. Talk to me. Definitely don't want the gloss.

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^^+1 on the matte black, or satin works for me too
def prefer no gloss or other colour

hope the car, tree and workload issues settle down for you.

karlj000

Reaction score
Visit site

I would like the matte black for both of my sets, please.