Clutch Slave Levers - I'm making them again

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
installed the kit yesterday, very easy to do, and works great...

core heading back out in the mail today....gone, should be there in 5 days

Last edited:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Killer it looks like you edited your original post to say you are done making levers for this round. I guess I am too late to get one of these. If that is the case I can wait until you are making them again, but if you are still making them I would love to get one

Havok3c

Reaction score
Visit site
Killer what address did you ship mine to? i ahve not recieved mine yet and thought i would have gotten them by now.

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Got the 2 cores in that I needed, one for ngsm and one for myself. The levers are built, I just need to powder coat them and find 4 more washers. I'll have to make a trip to Lowes for those. You guys are getting refunds as soon as paypal starts cooperating with me (anyone else ever had problems with paypal not letting you pull up transactions or search for them?)

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Got the 2 cores in that I needed, one for ngsm and one for myself. The levers are built, I just need to powder coat them and find 4 more washers. I'll have to make a trip to Lowes for those. You guys are getting refunds as soon as paypal starts cooperating with me (anyone else ever had problems with paypal not letting you pull up transactions or search for them?)

Thanks!

I've only had a problem with pulling up old paypal transactions, like significantly older than 90 days...

ngsm13

Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, I got the parts that same day after I posted. I planned on getting them in this weekend, but as I'm lunch break working overtime today and possibly tomorrow I doubt it'll go in this weekend.

Will let you know how it goes and give you a heads up on my core return. Thanks.

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
I FINALLY installed the parts today: what an improvement! The clutch handle is smooth as silk with more even pressure throughout the range, and the friction zone is now "normal" (to me anyway).

This, and dropping a tooth in the front sprocket, are easily the best and least expensive mods I've done. Both leave me wondering why the bike didn't come this way from the factory. Chemiker's lube system is the icing on the cake.

KillerNoodle: great job! PM me if you still need more stock pieces.