Cheap Brake/clutch levers

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It didn't take any time at all and they went on without any grinding or other modifications required.

These are from the seller moto-777

even got the same key chain as the helmet_hk is sending but the price was cheaper! :thumbup:

Awesome!! Mine should be here in a week or so. Psyched that I won't have to file them! :D

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
I asked and here is the answer:

Thanks for your interest!
It is out of stock now.
It will come later.
Thanks!

- moto-777

zamolxes

Reaction score
Visit site
I have ordered from moto-777 about 1 month ago as well and got them in 8 days to the door. Actually, those levers are really nice. In my opinion you get what you pay for but with those I feel that I actually got more.

Here are some pics of my install. Excellent finish and fit.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine from moto-777. Brake side fit perfectly. Clutch side required minor filing (same place as others.. part around the bushing is a bit too tall).
Won't be able to actually test them for a while.. lots of snow and lots more coming tomorrow :(

zamolxes

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine from moto-777. Brake side fit perfectly. Clutch side required minor filing (same place as others.. part around the bushing is a bit too tall).
Won't be able to actually test them for a while.. lots of snow and lots more coming tomorrow :(

Same here :) Have you seen the dust my babies collect in the garage!?!
Where are you living to get that much snow?

zamolxes

Reaction score
Visit site

BTW mine fit right in... no spacing or anything. Really happy about that.

htdub

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine last last week from moto777.

Took about week to ship over. Pretty good quality piece. Mine went in pretty easily, no mods, but noticed after riding to work today, that my clutch side needs a bit of tweaking.

wely324

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been following this thread and trying to find a pair for myself but it looks like moto777 doesn't have any in his ebay store. Is there another seller that I should check?

moto-777 has short levers in stock. I just ordered them in black.

J-Speed Inc.

Owner of J-Speed Inc.
Reaction score
jspeedinc.webs.com
I've been running the moto777 short levers for about 2 months now. Has anyone else's turned bronze/gold? My levers started off black, but now they're bronze and becoming lighter by the day. I'm thinking it has something to do with UV exposure.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been running the moto777 short levers for about 2 months now. Has anyone else's turned bronze/gold? My levers started off black, but now they're bronze and becoming lighter by the day. I'm thinking it has something to do with UV exposure.
Nope. Mine are great. Still as black as the day I got them. I ride every day in sun, salt and rain. However, the bike is stored under a cover when I'm at work and in a garage when I'm at home so it only gets about 90 minutes of sun a day. The only reason I use the cover at work really is so stuff won't fade in the sun. I'm not bothered about it getting wet! :)

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been e-mailing moto-777 for a couple weeks now and they are selling FZ6 levers again! I just bought a set in blue, can't wait for them to arrive. I'm not sure why they stopped selling them for a little while, when I first asked they said they would be making them again soon (this was a couple weeks ago) and now they are back on ebay. Hopefully they heard what people were saying about filing and fixed the problem. I'll update when they arrive.

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
just noticed yesterday that mine are beginning to bronze as well. No big deal, I kinda like the bronze look.

If I decide to go back to black, I'll have them powdercoated locally.