Cheap bellypans

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
These seem pretty good at £35 ;)

bellypan-1.jpg

DR403 bellypan belly pan YAMAHA FAZER FZ6 600 FZ 6 on eBay (end time 04-Apr-10 16:29:46 BST)

Last edited:

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have what appears to be the exact same one. Ital Moto belly pan. Quality is pretty good and the price is nice.

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
What's up with the powerbronze one? Any issues ('cos I was looking at the website just yesterday...)?

Simon

The quality is fine.It's just the fact it's bolted together in the middle (not a very good fit) and is a bit bulky.I had looked at the Puig pan,but I think I'll dive in for the Ital Moto one.

cowauto

Stop raining on me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, I've got one of those!
I've only got one photo with it on the bike (crappy quality), but here it is
picture.php

I got mine for £40 including shipping, and the quality is top-notch. It also gave me the added benefit of something to do for a few days what with the sanding/painting.

Don't forget you'll need to make the brackets to mount it yourself, but this is no biggie. If you want to be lazy I Ricambi Weiss - universal bellypan fitting bracket kit HAU universal belly pan Bellypan Fixing Kit all Models HAU KIT sell a mounting kit.

Ps. Boneman's How to Paint guide is great if you've not done it before http://www.600riders.com/forum/how-tos/16967-how-paint-basic-guide.html

H.