Chain Pickle Motorcycle Chain Cleaner and Degreaser Review

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Discovery by a webBikeWorld visitor results in an amazing new product for cleaning and degreasing a motorcycle chain.

More...

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
I was planning on cleaning my chain this weekend so I will give it a shot and report back. Although my chain only has about 500 miles on it since the last clean and 1100 total miles so it isn't that dirty at the moment

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I was planning on cleaning my chain this weekend so I will give it a shot and report back. Although my chain only has about 500 miles on it since the last clean and 1100 total miles so it isn't that dirty at the moment

Before you do that you might want to check the date :rockon::rockon:

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
Before you do that you might want to check the date :rockon::rockon:

I didn't even realize it was April 1 wow I feel um special right now.:banghead: :ban:

you had to go and ruin it. anyone click on the readers name that sent in the tip? that's a good one.

I just did it takes you to the Wikipedia page for cucumbers. I guess I am the fool today

Last edited:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this on the site and wondered if anyone had posted it yet. I guess I failed to notice the date it was published too. :shakehead:

I have heard of someone using Olive Oil on their chain to keep it clean, but this was a few years ago and it was in a Mountain Biking Mag. It was just a small comment that they met someone who did it in an article about cleaning chains. They said they didn't know if it really worked but they guy who said he used it has clean chains. :BLAA: