Cen-tex members

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
Who all is in the central Texas area? I want to say there are a few members in Austin and I thought I saw one in San Antonio, maybe a meetup is in order? How about a chime in to see who all is here and your location

As for me my name is Zach and I currently reside (most of the time) in New Braunfels between San Antonio and San Marcos

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Yay for Texas! But I'm in DFW :( Austin would be a much better place to ride, I spent four wonderful years there and one day I'll find a way back.

mack

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in the DFW and/or Plano area. I might be willing to make a weekend trip down for a ride down around there.

KmofugginD

Reaction score
Visit site
Had some delays with titling and getting my gear in order but Ive been exploring the last week or so in and around Austin. The FZ is my main means of transportation. Would love to get together and ride and get tips on good roads and any bad habits I may have...
Went through MSF and have read proficient motorcycling cover to cover but would love to mooch information from the experienced.
As long as no one makes fun of my size small jacket... Medium long is on back order :(

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
Had some delays with titling and getting my gear in order but Ive been exploring the last week or so in and around Austin. The FZ is my main means of transportation. Would love to get together and ride and get tips on good roads and any bad habits I may have...
Went through MSF and have read proficient motorcycling cover to cover but would love to mooch information from the experienced.
As long as no one makes fun of my size small jacket... Medium long is on back order :(

small:eek:
my 2X is almost tight:BLAA:
i myself am a new rider, i just went past the 5000 mile mark since i have had my bike, i'm not to familiar with Austin, i do know i don't like the traffic there tho

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Check out a group called the Two Wheeled Texans (Two Wheeled Texans I go by Scottie that board !). They organize monthly pie runs all over the state and their forum is a mine of information. I know that Dave TX is also on that board.