Cat's Head Mod.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I had the wonderful experience of a new and exciting modification for my.......

Cat.

It managed to get into a fight and ended up with an infected wound on its head.
Took it to the Vet and the $80 checkup consultation turned into $550 worth of surgery, with two more visits to get the drain tube taken out of the wound, and the stitches out after that.

Looks like the changed gears, speedo healer and dyno will have to wait :(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I had the wonderful experience of a new and exciting modification for my.......

Cat.

It managed to get into a fight and ended up with an infected wound on its head.
Took it to the Vet and the $80 checkup consultation turned into $550 worth of surgery, with two more visits to get the drain tube taken out of the wound, and the stitches out after that.

Looks like the changed gears, speedo healer and dyno will have to wait :(

Pets get bloody expensive...i have spent $1000's of dollars over the years on my dog's, and cats...cars, snake & spider bites, etc, etc.

Feeling your pain!

:(

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, did these mods improve the cat's power output or ergonomics?

I'm printing this out and storing it - if my SO ever gives me grief for the mods on the bike, this will come in handy.

Seriously, though, sorry to hear about the cat. It sucks when something like this happens.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You should insure your pets (assuming pet insurance is available in your country). It is better for you (£££) and them. :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You should insure your pets (assuming pet insurance is available in your country). It is better for you (£££) and them. :thumbup:

yeah, but does the insurance company pay for all the stuff they destroy...like carpet's, electrical wires, wire screens, hoses, gardens, etc, etc...basically anything they can chew, or tear apart! :(

:eek:

Mr Buck

Born on the wrong side
Reaction score
Visit site
I use to have a Boxer dog bitch, and she was awesome!! loved her to bits!!

When she was 8 years old she developed a floater behind her knee, (a bit of bone had chipped off) and caused her leg to lock, it cost £1900 for the surgery to remove it, but she was worth it :)

Four month later, Sept 12 2001, she died in her sleep.

Moral of the story, even if you have pet insurance, make sure it doesnt lapse like I did ;)

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, but does the insurance company pay for all the stuff they destroy...like carpet's, electrical wires, wire screens, hoses, gardens, etc, etc...basically anything they can chew, or tear apart! :(

:eek:

You could always claim on your household insurance. :D