Casey Stoner on his way back?

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Once Stoner figures out that rain tires shouldn't be used on dry pavement I am sure he'll have a shot again... :rof:

Sorry.... :D

wow Wolf, that's a lot of bashing against Rossi... who cares if he "speaks funny" or "doesn't look pissed off" if he doesn't win a race? He has proven himself on the track already, and has done a lot for the sport... isn't that all we care about?

I understand that we all have our favorites, but bashing someone just to bash him is cheap...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Once Stoner figures out that rain tires shouldn't be used on dry pavement I am sure he'll have a shot again... :rof:

Sorry.... :D

wow Wolf, that's a lot of bashing against Rossi... who cares if he "speaks funny" or "doesn't look pissed off" if he doesn't win a race? He has proven himself on the track already, and has done a lot for the sport... isn't that all we care about?

I understand that we all have our favorites, but bashing someone just to bash him is cheap...

Lol! I knew that post would get at least one person to bite...I accept rossi is argueably the greatest racer of our time, I just think he is a spooky brat, as is Casey at times...which makes Casey a reluctant favourite amongst Aussies too, as we don't have much time for brats in this part of the world...

Now Nicky Hayden is a much better sport, as is Chris vermuelen, personally none of my favourites are racing in moto gp right now...

I don't disagree re rossi's contribution to the sport, I don't care how he talks, or how he looks on the podium, but I do get real pissed off when he carries on like a 5 year old when he does not get his own way...which ain't real often (spoilt bitch), just shut up and race I say!

Just because the guy is a motorcycle racing god, doesn't mean I have to like him, and us Aussies like to speak our mind...

And thanks for calling me cheap...it made me laugh lots, cause I am! Lol! I have made a carreer out of being cheap!
:D

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: indeed, you don't have to like him...

I only watch the races and really don't know much about any of these dudes in real life... and I don't care to know what they're doing off the track either, so yeah, I am sure everything you say is true to some extend... I think they are all awesome and they all get my respect for going balls out every 2 weeks like they do... if one of them is an a-hole in real life it's the last of my worries :D

Oh and, if I was Rossi, I'd probably have it my way most of the time too lol

Anyway... let's ride :D

mostro

Previous FZ6'er
Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone wants to know a great site to follow all the news on MotoGP and WSBK, check out:

MotoMatters.com | Kropotkin Thinks | ... that the phrase "media witch hunt" will be used a lot in Portugal

Bookmark it, or throw it on Google Reader, or your RSS reader of choice. The man knows this sport inside and out and the articles are very well written.

He posted about the Ducati press release today, re: Stoner: The Long-Awaited Ducati Press Release: Stoner Is Officially Back | MotoMatters.com | Kropotkin Thinks

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: indeed, you don't have to like him...

I only watch the races and really don't know much about any of these dudes in real life... and I don't care to know what they're doing off the track either, so yeah, I am sure everything you say is true to some extend... I think they are all awesome and they all get my respect for going balls out every 2 weeks like they do... if one of them is an a-hole in real life it's the last of my worries :D

Oh and, if I was Rossi, I'd probably have it my way most of the time too lol

Anyway... let's ride :D

Agreed, lets ride.....really only posted my opinions on Rossi in the first place, to get a rise out of someone, as the forum was getting a bit droll early this morning....and your always a good sparing partner....

I really dont care that much either about how lovely a person they are off track, and agree, that every single one of them are crazy, awesomely talented nutjobs, with kahuna's the size of watermelons!

But i will say this.....Cant wait for Ben Spies to get into Moto GP...that guy is awesome, rides the wheels off his bike, whatever it is, and continues to amaze me as to how quickly he learns tracks, and then goes and wins first time out....

:bow:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey wolfie, can you post your avatar here full size plz? cant read the text.

I wish i could, but it only seems to exist as a thumbnail, and at the Flickr link where it was posted originally, it has been removed, probably the "Rossi Mafia" protecting their little darling from negative press. Lol!

I wish i could read it too, am sure it is a cutting, and wity insult! Lol!

you trapped me... bastard :D

LMFAO! You gotta admit though, it made for better conversation than a discussion about when to change up from 1st gear, or something like that! :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol agreed... I didn't even open that thread to make sure I don't crack a sarcastic/rude comment :D

Lol....there are plenty of threads like that...

Am just amazed when these threads get a bizillion replies....LOL!

Bit like all the trashy threads in the Aussie section of the forum really....but we do that on purpose.....Off topic thread is good for that stuff!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol....there are plenty of threads like that...

Am just amazed when these threads get a bizillion replies....LOL!

Bit like all the trashy threads in the Aussie section of the forum really....but we do that on purpose.....Off topic thread is good for that stuff!

Yeah. I hate it when I get sucked in to replying on a lame or pointless thread.......oops!:eek:...lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah. I hate it when I get sucked in to replying on a lame or pointless thread.......oops!:eek:...lol.

You freaking stole the avatar i had last night! Lol! we should start our own little group......the "anti left arm rock throwing motorcyclist's group" :eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty awesome avatar

I think it should be called the

"anti fairy left arm rock throwing motorcyclist's group"

It is a little known fact that the real reason rossi wins so often, is because most are afraid to get in front of him, too scared they might get a bit of vegemite valley action! :ban::rolleyes:;)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You freaking stole the avatar i had last night! Lol! we should start our own little group......the "anti left arm rock throwing motorcyclist's group" :eek:

No kidding?...That's just too much dude. I never got to see yours...I just pulled that one off a google search and thought it looked about right...LMFAO.

I can't even eat a vegemite sandwich and watch the racing anymore...lol:eek:.

Cheers
Mike