Can you say OUCH

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a tool...
I'm not sure how I feel about the way the police handled it..i personally would SUE!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yoUaH6wGLs"]YouTube - Motorcycle crash[/ame]

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sue? for what? A terrorist hostage-taker threatening to have a hand grenade?
Perhaps a well placed sniper bullet to the head would have been better?

wildcardfz

Reaction score
Visit site
Some get what they have comming. Looks like the community is safe now. I'd think twice before taking on those guys on a bike.

ms mrdr

PB4UGO
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And I don't think that the US would get away with that kind of brute force..I might be wrong..we aren't supposed to spank our kids...somehow plowing someone with a car seems a little wrong..

And botch..are you willing to get the full cavity search to fill the job opening?

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
And I don't think that the US would get away with that kind of brute force..I might be wrong..we aren't supposed to spank our kids...somehow plowing someone with a car seems a little wrong..

And botch..are you willing to get the full cavity search to fill the job opening?

And that's some of the problems in america! Spank your damn kids, and once you become a criminal you lose your rights. Plow him down!

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site

Whatever force is necessary to stop someone that is thought to be armed and dangerous.. :thumbup: (In the police academy right now)... Stopping a motorcycle without injuring the rider is almost impossible... I think what they did was acceptable... not the best choice but they stopped an armed felon... ;)

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Whatever force is necessary to stop someone that is thought to be armed and dangerous.. :thumbup: (In the police academy right now)... Stopping a motorcycle without injuring the rider is almost impossible... I think what they did was acceptable... not the best choice but they stopped an armed felon... ;)

Yes, I agree, speaking from 14 years of LEO experience.