Can you identify these frame sliders?

NewKidOnTheBlock

Reaction score
Visit site
My left frame slider puck went mysteriously missing last week so I'm looking to buy another puck, I have no idea what brand they are (they came with the bike).

all help is greatly appreciated!

DBzl4h.jpg

TzOlTh.jpg

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
Uncaged Sliders. I used to have them until a small wreck. Unfortunately, I believe they are out of business

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, Uncaged did go out of business. But someone here was skilled enough to have made replacement pucks for this frame sliders, unfortunately I can't remember who it was. You're going to have to do some searching through the various post here. Or you can use this opportunity to buy a completely different set up from eBay whose pucks are readily available.

Ares

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey just throwing this out there - frame sliders are cheap, especially on ebay. 20$ or less and you got a brand new shiny pair - and they take only 5 minutes to throw on. Maybe that'd be a better route than trying to find replacement parts for the ones you currently have.

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
And sorry I must not have seen your last post - but the two common brands that I know of are sho-gun's and t-rex's

I got t-rex sliders on mine they were cheap as hell, haven't tested them yet though (knock on wood)