Can you believe this?

WenMark

Reaction score
Visit site
Subject: FW: Do you see the motorcycle?

Do you see the motorcycle?

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/dow...AABQfStd1DgK0FEVdJqs&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/dow...AABQfStd1DgK0FEVdJqs&pid=5&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Now do you see it?

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/dow...AABQfStd1DgK0FEVdJqs&pid=4&fid=Inbox&inline=1

The Honda crotch rocket rider was traveling at approximately
85 mph. The VW driver was talking on a cell phone when she
pulled out from a side street, apparently not seeing the
motorcycle. The riders reaction time was not sufficient
enough to avoid this accident. The car had two passengers
and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen actually flipped over from the force of impact
and landed 20 feet from where the collision took place.
All three involved (two in the car and the bike rider) were
killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed at
the Motorcycle Fair by the Police and Road Safety
Department.

Pass this on to car drivers or soon to be
new drivers, or new motorcycle owners AND ESPECIALLY EVERYONE YOU KNOW WHO HAS A CELL PHONE!!!!!

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Wake up people, stop talking on the cell phones and texting while trying to drive. Put your cell phone in the back seat ! ! !

PLEASE ~

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
interesting. that article linked mentions nothing of a cellphone and says that the rider was doing about 155 mph. going so fast that by the time the car entered the intersection they didn't even have time to hit the brakes. sounds to me like it was the bikers fault.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
interesting. that article linked mentions nothing of a cellphone and says that the rider was doing about 155 mph. going so fast that by the time the car entered the intersection they didn't even have time to hit the brakes. sounds to me like it was the bikers fault.

Ya I dont think a bike going 85mph would have enough force to go right thru a car and make it flip... Any physicists wanna crunch the numbers and chime in? :)

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, i don't want to think of what any of those three people would look like after an accident like that - but I can't stop imagining a mangled jumble of bones and bloody pulpy tissue.

Thanks for ruining my dreams for the next week, and my dinner:eek:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Scary. But riders like that cause the more responsible community to have a really bad reputation. I feel really bad for the family of the two people in the car.