Can someone recognize this windscreen please?

n0other

biker wannabe
Reaction score
Visit site
Very interesting fitting, but can't seem to find it's brand no matter what.

09991.jpg

0991.jpg

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I tried, but when i google imaged "Fz6 tinted windscreen" i got this:

4a363615.jpg

So ends my search for your windscreen :(

Good luck!

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
So i lied...
images

MRA speedscreen maybe? Only thing I could find with mounts like that seem to be the MRA's

Enginezzz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Definitely an MRA Screen as previously mentioned.

EDIT: I should probably back that up..., I have an MRA on my bandit so I recognised the similar features.

Jason

Last edited:

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have to tell you guys.

Have seen this windscreen I am quite sure that I will go naked. You can put on the screen within 10 min for longer highway trips, while you can ride naked in the city traffic.

This is a win - win situation.

n0other

biker wannabe
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. Yeah, I've contacted them, but rather than telling me the brand they said they have it ready for shipping for such and such price, gotta make a living I know, but not something I've asked them.

Edit: actually, I can't beat their price online elsewhere so might order from them in the end, around 95 EUR incl. shipping for screen + fittings, all the sites list the screen price separately and inform that you have to order the holders as well.

Jason, is the screen stable at higher speeds as far as vibration goes? The fitting looks really great for naked mods but come to think of it I have my reservations about it's wind resistance.

Hi Guys,

Definitely an MRA Screen as previously mentioned.

EDIT: I should probably back that up..., I have an MRA on my bandit so I recognised the similar features.

Jason

Last edited:

Enginezzz

Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately mines a faired bandit so the fitting is a bit different, however I can say that in my case the screen is very stable, no noticeable vibration and is a very good quality piece of kit, they are worth the hefty price tag. If you wanted to have a look at the design of this screen to compare, it is the 'double bubble' type for an 08 gsf650s.