Cable Lubricator Spring Sale - Free Shipping!

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered one too. I've been dragging my feet on it, but I've been meaning to order a kit for months. Thanks! :thumbup:

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Brought one last year and just recently used it- brilliant for getting into the little crevices!:thumbup:

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to give more props to CHEMIKER. While injecting my first syringe, the injection tube broke. Sent him an email and promptly replied that he was sending out another injection tube. Awesome customer service!!! Can't wait to finish up my lubing! :thumb up:

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for your order! Sending your kits out now, hope your friends like them :thumbup:

Got the kits in the mail yesterday, handed them out today. The 'gang' was really happy with how easily they could do this simple maintenance. The only issue we had was with the one guy who has a Kawasaki z750. His throttle assembly had to be disassembled a little more than my Fizzer in order to access the throttle cables. All in all, they were very impressed, and will likely be repeat customers. Thanks again! :thumbup:

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally lubed my cables. That is really easy! Pretty crazy how much smoother the cables feel. Will buy again when they are due for some more lubing.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
got my kit the day I was leaving for few days and didnt get a chance to use it, hopefully this week when i get back and weather holds up. Thanks

Randomchaos

Flaming Hot Doughnut
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After a 170 mile ride to the Tail of the Dragon and back, I must say... WOW! I needed my cables lubed bad! Here I was thinking I needed a Power Commander to fix my snatchy throttle. All they needed was some lube! Throttling out of corners is super easy again, not worried about that crazy surge of power like I was before. This kit is so easy to use, and cheap price wise! A massive thank you for coming up with these.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! So I got this stuff in the mail on Friday and used one syringe on my clutch cable this weekend. What a difference! Feels like I am riding a new bike. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone!