Cable Lubricator Spring Sale - Free Shipping!

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
Also I’ve read that a properly lubed cable can reduce pull tension by 7-10 pounds which may not seem like much…until you’re crawling along in a traffic jam.

IT IS SO TRUE, when I first got my bike I dont think the cables had ever been lubed in its 15k miles, lubed it and it actually scared me :eek: I actually thought the clutch had come apart or somethin crazy, it was like riding a completely different bike! the clutch pull required was less then half of what it used to be, and soooo much smoother in every way! :thumbup::thumbup:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumpitty! I have been getting some great feedback on these kits, and have plenty left. If you haven't lubed your cables in a while, take advantage of free shipping and try one of my kits!

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
I just lubed my cables using Chemiker's Cable Lubricator that I ordered last year. I was amazed at how quick and easy it was to lube my cables and no mess!
Thx Chemiker!

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine nice and fast all the way to aus. Easy and effective! Very nice product by far the quickest and less mess then any other system I have found, and I'm in the business.

lastlaugh

Reaction score
Visit site
I used this product today for the first time. Could not be easier and felt an immediate difference. I had to get used to how sensitive the throttle was after the lube job! I recommend buying two complete sets though, the reason I say that is that the catheter is very easy to kink so it wouldn't hurt to have a spare. Thanks Chemiker!

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I received my lube kit a couple weeks ago and finally got around to using it. I have never lubed cables before so I don't have much to compare to. this kit worked very well, but on all three tubes, the rubber inside would begin to have alot of friction against the tube and it got very tough to push. I could see the rubber stretching as i pushed. seems like there needs to be a little oil in between the rubber and the side of the tube.

Over all, it worked well and i can feel a differnece in my clutch cable, but it would be nice to see the syringe work a little better?

Thanks for the free shipping!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you all are liking the kits!

For the tube issue, try to grasp the tube as close to the end as you can, it will help the stiffness of the tube. If it does kink (this happens to me too), you can trim the kinked portion off and keep going.

For the plunger issue, that happens as the filled syringes age. If this happens, please hang onto the syringes for a return and replacement, and PM me to arrange the swap.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
To everyone interested in buying one of these kits....

Do not worry about the comment i made about the sticking plungers/tubes. the product was still usable in that condition. CHEMIKER contacted me promptly to correct the situation and has made a happy customer even happier.

After a few miles with the freshly lubed cables, it feels like a while new bike. it is apparent that my bike was well over-due for cable lube.

Thank you to CHIMIKER!

Caesar

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe you can add to you faq page how often should I lube my cables... bc that's a question that I had to google. anyways I will be ordering a kit soon.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered three kits for a couple buddies. They saw me using mine and were upset at how easy to use it was. They had lubed their cables with spray lube and made a mess! Haha, good for sales at least :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S INFUSE using Tapatalk