Cable Lubricator Spring Sale - Free Shipping!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing another Spring Sale folks! Now through May 1st, I'm offering free shipping on all orders. Each kit is just $10 USD, shipped anywhere in the world. So if you're getting your bike up and running for the riding season, or need your cables lubed after riding all winter, order a kit or two and enjoy free shipping.

Check out my website for more info, and to purchase. EZ Glider Cable Lubrication

Also, please "like" my facebook page. EZ Glider on facebook

Azmontana

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm doing another Spring Sale folks! Now through May 1st, I'm offering free shipping on all orders. Each kit is just $10 USD, shipped anywhere in the world. So if you're getting your bike up and running for the riding season, or need your cables lubed after riding all winter, order a kit or two and enjoy free shipping.

Check out my website for more info, and to purchase. EZ Glider Cable Lubrication

Also, please "like" my facebook page. EZ Glider on facebook

Hi mate, I just bought a kit. What kind of oil is used to refill the syringes?

Cheers

Az

William

Reaction score
Visit site
I received my EZ Glider kit yesterday in the mail…Thx! Unique and convenient little gadget.

Cables should be lubed about every time you do an oil change. The owner’s manual for my 2006 calls for cable lubrication every 4K miles. Also I’ve read that a properly lubed cable can reduce pull tension by 7-10 pounds which may not seem like much…until you’re crawling along in a traffic jam. This is a quick, no-mess tool to get the job done. :cool:

1027.jpg

1029.jpg

lastlaugh

Reaction score
Visit site
Been meaning to pick one of these up. Glad I waited! I got a kit and a refill. Thanks!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi mate, I just bought a kit. What kind of oil is used to refill the syringes?

Cheers

Az

Thanks for your order!

I can't tell if you're asking what I fill them with, or what I recommend you refill them with.

I fill them with motor oil, which is recommended by the manual for lubrication of the cables.

I don't recommend re-filling them, because it's difficult or impossible. The plungers swell over time, making it difficult to aspirate oil into the syringes for re-use. Not to mention the mess of trying to fill them without filling equipment. I sell a refill kit of 3 syringes as an alternative to trying to refill them yourself.

Last edited:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I received my EZ Glider kit yesterday in the mail…Thx! Unique and convenient little gadget.

Cables should be lubed about every time you do an oil change. The owner’s manual for my 2006 calls for cable lubrication every 4K miles. Also I’ve read that a properly lubed cable can reduce pull tension by 7-10 pounds which may not seem like much…until you’re crawling along in a traffic jam. This is a quick, no-mess tool to get the job done. :cool:

1027.jpg

1029.jpg

Awesome feedback and pictures. Thank you! Glad it worked so well for you.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered another kit and a refill.

Anyone have any tips for using it on the throttle?

Thank you for your order!

There is a plate under the kill switch that is held on by two screws. Remove it, and you have easy access to the throttle cables. You can see it in the second picture here http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/35426-revolutionary-new-cable-lubricator.html

Don't forget to actuate the throttle while injecting the oil to get it all the way down the length of the cables.

William

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome feedback and pictures. Thank you! Glad it worked so well for you.

You’re welcome. I posted a review on our dual sports forum (Dixie Dual Sport) and think you’ve got a few more sales. We have to lube the cables on dualies and dirt bikes more often than our street bikes because dust and other crud seems to accumulate in the sheaths...which made me think that another version of the EZ Glider filled with cleaning solvent might be useful. Again, for the same reason we have to lube dualies and dirt bikes more often, we also have to clean them once in awhile too. Perhaps an idea to think about for you next product offering. :)

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You’re welcome. I posted a review on our dual sports forum (Dixie Dual Sport) and think you’ve got a few more sales. We have to lube the cables on dualies and dirt bikes more often than our street bikes because dust and other crud seems to accumulate in the sheaths...which made me think that another version of the EZ Glider filled with cleaning solvent might be useful. Again, for the same reason we have to lube dualies and dirt bikes more often, we also have to clean them once in awhile too. Perhaps an idea to think about for you next product offering. :)

I noticed that I got an order from Dixie Dual Sport, thank you very much! I appreciate helping spread the word.

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered a set, too good to pass this up. Kudos for coming up with this easy solution for lubricating these parts. :thumbup: