Cab drivers can be nice sometimes

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
I was up with a pillion in city traffic, moving slowly. It was 1AM. In front of me there was a cab with a few passengers and a guy with his head hanging off the window not looking good. Actually looking like he is on the verge of puking :eek: Traffic was heavy and was looking for an opening to change lane but no avail (I do not split with a pillion). I could see the puking was close. Just when I thought it was going to happen and was prepping to avoid whatever comes our way, another cab matches my speed on my right and shouts 'you better get out of there because that guy is gonna shower you, go ahead of me!'. He then slows down the traffic on his lane and I give him :thumbup: before changing lane. The last I looked back our party friend was spraying away.

turbid

Reaction score
Visit site
nice story except the puking bit! very nice of the cab driver; they know certain hazards that us common folks never cross our minds! this gesture makes up a bit for the times they act like morons

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The things we go through :shakehead:..... Just like the 'rain' behind a cattle truck :eek: :eek: :BLAA:
I got caught behind a cattle truck up Brunswick heads way on the way into Brisbane about thirty years back. by the time we got there and tried to get some soapy water to it it was diabolical to remove....what do cows drink???? oh and the smell!!!

Curguy

Reaction score
Visit site
I got caught behind a cattle truck up Brunswick heads way on the way into Brisbane about thirty years back. by the time we got there and tried to get some soapy water to it it was diabolical to remove....what do cows drink???? oh and the smell!!!

Cows......drink milk, right?

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm I shall never follow a cattle truck if i get the chance. :eek: Thanks for something I never considered haha.