C.O.D. Black Ops

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody else feel like they are waiting for Christmas morning??? :BLAA: I cannot wait till Tuesday gets here!!! 11-9-10 I've been watching the videos and it looks incredible!!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8]YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer[/ame]

dblaze

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome I can't wait to get hold of a copy I'm playing Bioshook 2 at the moment which is a great game.

NearOn

Reaction score
Visit site
Ill be getting it too, cant wait, apparently sainsburys will be selling their first delivery at £25 each 1 per customer, bargain! Get there early as they are not 24 hours.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im TOECUTTER0u812 on the PS3 Im playin now if anyone wants to join me..I ordered my black ops online from Sears last week I hope it gets here for Tuesday!! :rockon: :D

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here can't wait for it to come out... Medal of Honor was a huge disappointment and now I''m looking something to remedy that.

I also play on the PS3 by the name of Savaty feel free to add me :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Same here can't wait for it to come out... Medal of Honor was a huge disappointment and now I''m looking something to remedy that.

I also play on the PS3 by the name of Savaty feel free to add me :thumbup:

Freind request sent!! :rockon: :thumbup:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wont be playing this for awhile. The local Game Stop was robbed at gun point last night and all copies of the game were stolen. This must be one hell of a game...

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
After "World at War" I'm sticking to the Infinity Ward releases until I see / play the new one at a friends house. Something about WAW just sucked. COD4MW and MW2 kicked ass.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wont be playing this for awhile. The local Game Stop was robbed at gun point last night and all copies of the game were stolen. This must be one hell of a game...

WHAT!!!! OMG!!! That is Nuts!!! I know its got me going nuts waiting for it,but that guy had it REALLY BAD!!! LMFAO :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After "World at War" I'm sticking to the Infinity Ward releases until I see / play the new one at a friends house. Something about WAW just sucked. COD4MW and MW2 kicked ass.

MWF2 is the first game i've ever played online..... What was it thats sucked about WAW online?? was there alot of Lag?

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
MWF2 is the first game i've ever played online..... What was it thats sucked about WAW online?? was there alot of Lag?

The Treytech titles tend to be very 'arcade' like. Lots of weird hidden **** and the game play wasn't quite right. Just never really took to their game.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you play it online??
For a while. There was some good, some bad. Keefer Sutherland yelling at you at the start and end of every other game got old fast :)

Some maps were actually pretty good. And I liked the addition of vehicles. But for some reason it just fell flat after a month or so. One of the things that killed it for me was they were slow to respond to hacks. There were places on almost every map where players could get under the map and shoot you from below. You would be in cover, nobody in your line of site and you would be shot from underneath the ground.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be playing the Xbox version. Gotta get those achievements! Also, I prefer the Xbox controller for first person shooters.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For a while. There was some good, some bad. Keefer Sutherland yelling at you at the start and end of every other game got old fast :)

Some maps were actually pretty good. And I liked the addition of vehicles. But for some reason it just fell flat after a month or so. One of the things that killed it for me was they were slow to respond to hacks. There were places on almost every map where players could get under the map and shoot you from below. You would be in cover, nobody in your line of site and you would be shot from underneath the ground.

The hackers make me sick!!! and Glitches are the worst!! I hate the Fuel map in MWF2 I make sure to get to that Rock outback and camp with my AA-12 when I get stuck in that one...I run n gun... :thumbup: :thumbup: :rockon:

Def

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha! My Son is picking up his pre-ordered copy at midnight tonight. I know he's excited...He hosts a gamenight on GameZone. I'm guessing that will be the game of choice in the very near future. I'm sure I won't see much of Him for the next few days!:D

Anybody else feel like they are waiting for Christmas morning??? :BLAA: I cannot wait till Tuesday gets here!!! 11-9-10 I've been watching the videos and it looks incredible!!! YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops - World Premiere Uncut Trailer

Last edited:

Alterin

Reaction score
Visit site
Come on guys, seriously? It's the exact same game they've released for the past three years with a shiny new name. BLEH