Bunch of cheap! FZ6 parts

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I was literally looking at that front wheel just now, didn't see all the other stuff.

A lower triple clamp for $20? I JUST installed one that I paid full price for! :mad:

I'm going to have to snatch some of that stuff for my rebuild before you guys steal it ;)

I'm guessing that's a good price for the wheel then?

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Ya I think its a pretty good price.. I was tempted to pick up the front and rear cuz they are black but you can have it and Ill just paint the ones I have :)

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Huge thanks for posting this link. I've been searching everywhere for this stuff. I just bought a bunch of parts, pretty sure that's everything I need for my rebuild other than a headlight.

You can have the rear wheel, but I took the front :D

fazer.rider

Reaction score
Visit site
too bad its crashed so u never know what you are getting. i bought used parts before it was advertised as like new, when i got it it's all scratched up. on the ad the pics are small there's no way you can tell it's condition. i'm never buying used parts ever again lol

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Ooh. I just scarfed up the rear wheel for $140 shipped. I was hoping to get the front too but you'all beat me to it.

I'm going to use it to mount a different tire so I can switch tires as I see fit.

Dude, thanks for posting :rockon: -- I've been looking for wheels but they're too darn expensive.

Dennis

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
He says mileage on the engine is approx 2,000 miles however on the gauge cluster he doesn't know the mileage.... WTF?

Sounds like he's making up the mileage on the engine.....

Or he cant turn on the cluster so he doesnt know the exact milage and doesnt wanna misrepresent that to a buyer.. mr negative:rolleyes:

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
He knows the mileage to the engine (from the odometer?) but doesn't know the mileage on the odometer... Yep, I'm skeptical... Wheeels/tires, etc it doesn't really matter. Engine componants, different story... Buyer beware!

Last edited:

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm trying to arrange a local pickup right now. If I'm able to get there, I'll take a look at the condition of the remaining parts and let you guys know.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
trying to get that tank but he refused to confirm about any paint chips other than the right front small dent and he can't take any more pictures. Still bought that rear shock and side cover.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Still waiting for him to get back to me about picking it up, I'd rather not spend $70 for shipping. Hopefully he'll get back soon.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
Who got the gauges?

Which one of you got the gauge cluster? :)

I asked if he had the wiring harness and he said it was in a separate auction, but I couldn't find it listed. Now, it's all gone.

I'm unemployed and couldn't buy it anyways, but I thought about it since I'd someday like to upgrade my 2004 cluster to the new style.

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Who got the gauges?

I just need a clutch perch.. I dont want it attatched to bent bars with everything else on it.. all for 70 bucks

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Who got the gauges?

I just need a clutch perch.. I dont want it attatched to bent bars with everything else on it.. all for 70 bucks

I'm considering buying it, as I only need the turn signal switch housing. If I do I'll sell everything I don't need.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up the parts and took a look at the tank. There are no dents or dings anywhere, just nicks and chips in the paint. It's a GREAT deal for the shape it's in.

I also convinced the guy to separate the handlebar pieces so I could get the turn signal housing. You could probably get him to sell you the clutch mount separately.

The pieces are dirty, but are otherwise in good shape.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks a lot Cloned! Are the paint chips deep in the primer? Good to know no dents.

I think they went to bare metal. Not sure if you'd have to bondo it or what, but they were pretty deep. They were tiny chips, though.

Now I didn't scrutinize it or anything, just gave it a quick look over, but I was definitely impressed.