Bris Fizz

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure at this stage. Mrs is giving me **** about how many weekends in a row ive had the 'do not disturb' sign out, with all the daytime MotoGp, AFL finals etc.

Strom gets serviced this week, and yep its a another big one :spank:

Why the **** didn't we keep the FZ! Yamaha service interval every 10,000km.

Suzuki service interval every 6,000km :spank::spank::spank:

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait what?

You mean my next service is at 10,000km? (I've only done 1000km service so far)...

Last bike I had was a gixxer and it was every 6... and that's kind of what I was expecting with the FZ6?

If it's 10,000 I'm going to party :cheer:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait what?

You mean my next service is at 10,000km? (I've only done 1000km service so far)...

Last bike I had was a gixxer and it was every 6... and that's kind of what I was expecting with the FZ6?

If it's 10,000 I'm going to party :cheer:

Party hard mate :thumbup:

Yamaha recommended service intervals are 10000k's , some people still do them every 6 but if the book says 10000 then thats good enough for me...

I do my own oil change every 5000 but only pay for a service at 10000 :D

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
But your FZ will love ya for the attention before 10,000km rolls around.

Originally during the extended dealer warranty period had her serviced every 6,000km. After the warranty period finished went to the book/Yamaha 10,000km interval.

Got to say around 7,000/8,000km bike started to feel like crap.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Heading over Nebo and Glorious and back early Saturday morning with a mate if anyone is interested for a quick squirt.
Will leave Caltex servo (near Gaythorne RSL) at 7am sharp.
It will be a quick over and back (2hrs return) as I promised the wife to be home before 9:30am.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heading over Nebo and Glorious and back early Saturday morning with a mate if anyone is interested for a quick squirt.
Will leave Caltex servo (near Gaythorne RSL) at 7am sharp.
It will be a quick over and back (2hrs return) as I promised the wife to be home before 9:30am.

I'll send you a text later & meet you at the end of SYC , will be a good run on the way to work :D

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll send you a text later & meet you at the end of SYC , will be a good run on the way to work :D

Well the ride was pretty good, only a couple of interruptions near the end. Got around the cars pretty easily. Over and back by 9am.

Humps woke up and found he had grown a skirt over night and decided not to meet us....:spank:

Might do that secret road one of these days soon too. I'll let you's know when....:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humps woke up and found he had grown a skirt over night and decided not to meet us....:spank:

Yeah yeah :Flip: The boss didnt ask me to start early on Saturday till I got home Friday night :spank: Not that I was complaining coz it means I finish at 3 instead of 4 :cheer:

And then I didnt see you up there in the afternoon on my way home :BLAA: Which is not a good time to be up there , cars everywhere :( but it still beats the Ippy Motorway :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
did the secret road with my brother in law early wednesday morning. Was great to have the road to ourselves. A little busy heading home though, i think the sun and fine weather got everyone out of bed. :thumbup:

Will probably head out again next week for a mornings jaunt. Will post when we decide which day, just in case you wanna come along......:rolleyes:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
did the secret road with my brother in law early wednesday morning. Was great to have the road to ourselves. A little busy heading home though, i think the sun and fine weather got everyone out of bed. :thumbup:

Will probably head out again next week for a mornings jaunt. Will post when we decide which day, just in case you wanna come along......:rolleyes:

If its in the morning & im back in time to start work at 12 im in :thumbup:

Im also thinking next Sunday the 8th for a New Years Bris Fizz run ???

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, those of you lucky enough to be still on holidays, I'm doing a 3hr circuit early Tuesday. Meeting a mate at Dayboro at 7am in the pool/skatepark carpark. Heading to Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious - Nebo.

Can meet you at the Caltex servo for a 6:30am departure (near Gaythorne RSL) for those interested. Txt me if keen 0408 633 373 or I'll head straigt for Dayboro.

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, those of you lucky enough to be still on holidays, I'm doing a 3hr circuit early Tuesday. Meeting a mate at Dayboro at 7am in the pool/skatepark carpark. Heading to Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious - Nebo.

Can meet you at the Caltex servo for a 6:30am departure (near Gaythorne RSL) for those interested. Txt me if keen 0408 633 373 or I'll head straigt for Dayboro.

Woah... New years was a bit big... I'm still recovering and have a flat rear tyre, somehow... Must be a slow leak :(

Perfect weather for a ride though! I'm off with me boy on a camping trip next few days, around aratula.

Happy new years fellas!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Its just a little to big/far for me to knock over before work :( but if you wanna cross Mt G & have some breakfast up the top later in the week i'll be in for sure :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Its just a little to big/far for me to knock over before work :

pfft....we were all done and at home (enoggera) by 9:40am. Only a couple of minor interuptions easily delt with.

On Sunday Damian and I are talking about heading out for another quick squirt. Will post details (prob Saturday nite) when we decide where. Anyone welcome to come along.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going for a ride on Sunday over Mt G with the Brisbane Vintage Motorcycle Club , average age of the bikes is 78yo :eek: & the guy I work with that invited me is taking his Sunbeam which turn 108 this year :jawdrop:

Anybody can join us if your interested , i'll post meeting point & time later in the week :thumbup: It will be an amazing photo op if you love old bikes :rockon:

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
I look forward to more details Daniel, would be a great ride! I just need to remember to check back in for these details.

I went fishing last weekend instead of ridding, was much needed.

That and I've been the lucky recipient of some points on the license the past 2 weeks....:spank: