Bris Fizz

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, what we doing????

Weather looks best on Tuesday, wudn't ya say Humps..

ust fitted a new back tyre and scrubbed them in over Nebo. Got some Perelli Diablo Strada. Seem OK so far.

So.....Humps, you still thinking of doing a ride over Easter?

Pirellis eh... Don't they own Metzeler, same rubber, different tread I reckon... That would make em darn good tyres, mine need a decent scrubbing, just be scratchin the surface commuting...

I'm going Tuesday, one way or the other.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the FZ is going no where except to the mechanics.

Went for a short ride yesterday (as in 5 k's), rolling it on up hill with about 3 grand on the tac it picks up drive, as soon as it gets around 4 grand the motor revs right up like the clutch has been pulled in. The bastard is slipping :spank:

Hope there is some other form of adjustment. If it is cactus, scared how many of these $$$$$$$ it will be.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the FZ is going no where except to the mechanics.

Went for a short ride yesterday (as in 5 k's), rolling it on up hill with about 3 grand on the tac it picks up drive, as soon as it gets around 4 grand the motor revs right up like the clutch has been pulled in. The bastard is slipping :spank:

Hope there is some other form of adjustment. If it is cactus, scared how many of these $$$$$$$ it will be.

How many K's on her now ?? Really shouldnt have done a clutch yet :confused:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site

There is all the really **** traffic my bike has been ridden in 5 days a week to the city.

Also you have never seen me do it as ive changed my style a little. When I started riding, I used to let the back end move around coming into corners (very light version of backing in). To stop doing it (I 'drifted' into the opposite lane on Mt Lindesay one day :eek: wake up call), I been slipping the clutch on downshifts for about 18 months now.

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone is keen I am thinking of heading thru Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious - Nebo tomorrow morning. About a 3hr circuit non-stop. I am planning to leave at 7:30am. Can meet at McDonalds, Osbourne Rd Mitchelton at 7:30am if anyone is interested. Anyone coming??

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If anyone is keen I am thinking of heading thru Mt Mee - Woodford - Kilcoy - Somerset Dam - Glorious - Nebo tomorrow morning. About a 3hr circuit non-stop. I am planning to leave at 7:30am. Can meet at McDonalds, Osbourne Rd Mitchelton at 7:30am if anyone is interested. Anyone coming??

Cu there. :D

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great ride Paul, had a blast, specially ascending (twice!) Mt Glorious.

Here's the map my gps tracker made.

I'll get the vids together, soonish... You know how it is and my vids lol

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
yeh, yeh. Great ride.:D Two runs of the back end of Mt Mee and two of glorious was great. A little gravelly thru the somerset twisties made it interesting. Hope the vids turn out :rockon:

Thanks for the great ride K.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I couldnt make it guys , had a suprise visit from some family :thumbup:

What are we all doing next weekend ??

Be great to get out again, I really enjoyed mt mee and glorious/nebo. My other fav is lower beachmont/advancetown. Where ever we go as long as we do one of these two places is awesome sauce! :thumbup:

yeh, yeh. Great ride.:D Two runs of the back end of Mt Mee and two of glorious was great. A little gravelly thru the somerset twisties made it interesting. Hope the vids turn out :rockon:

Thanks for the great ride K.

Here tis: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URaQs6cETwk]YouTube - North side jaunt[/ame]

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Be great to get out again, I really enjoyed mt mee and glorious/nebo. My other fav is lower beachmont/advancetown. Where ever we go as long as we do one of these two places is awesome sauce! :thumbup:

Here tis: YouTube - North side jaunt

6:33 is what one would call an 'Ohh $h!t' moment :eek: :BLAA:

Where is the rest of the Leyburn video K ?? Up the twisties on the Gatton Rd