Bris Fizz

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to come but Shane played for the Canetoads :spank:

Bloody Queenslanders ;)

Mike would join you though. If beer is involved, he'd sell his grandmother. Probably sell me too LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take plenty of pic's & brag no end if I get through the monster :thumbup:

Ohh yeah & Mike , get your ar$e over here :thumbup: 800g of rump could take a while so there will be a few bevvies involved ;)

Mmm steeeaaak.

The F1 won't start until the arvo innit?

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a run out to Webby's pub at Leyburn yesterday with Krushnuts :thumbup: & enjoyed ourselves on some new roads that allow for a HIGH speed stuff ;) I introduced K to one of my favourite bits on road from Gatton to Clifton , it was badly damaged in the recent floods but they are working on it & shouldnt be too long before its back to its awesome best :cheer: Krishna (or is that chrome dome ;)) has some video of the run up the hill & tells me he will upload it today for you all to enjoy :D

Webby's pub is a must do for anybody , great area & fantastic feed even if I didnt brave the 800g signature steak :drool: And yes Shane was there but a little busy with a function in the bistro nextdoor , but we did see him...

Thanks for a great day out mate & I was right , Cascade Pure is friggin' fantastic with Nacho's :D

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics!

Nachos and beer - always a winner.

I am a little disappointed you were a pansy and didn't tackle the 800g steak :BLAA:

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics!

Nachos and beer - always a winner.

I am a little disappointed you were a pansy and didn't tackle the 800g steak :BLAA:

;)

I was stuffed getting through its 400g little brother , the steak itself wouldnt be an issue :thumbup: its he chips & vegie's that would have you stuffed , unless you went the chips & salad option hmmmmmmmmm :D

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
bugger I missed it...

If you didn't know Glorious is open :thumbup:
went for a quickie on saturdee arvo to check it out. Still a short single lane section with lights throught the rainforest twisties. Other than that road is OK. They did some patchwork bits down on the flats near a couple of theose creek crossings, a little bumpy now so watch out....

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If the weathers clear taking the Tenere out for a dirt track fang.

Got to get those offroad miles under me before I have to sell the bastard, and the bloody Mrs wants me to have some offroad miles on me before taking the Strom anywhere near dirt.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the Tenere has now seen dirt :thumbup: Nice nide through the forest outside Kyogle.

I like it much more now that ive finally ridden it in its natural environment, but I was craving the FZ on the ride across Mt Lindesay & Summerland Way.

Oh and a friendly note, Murwillumbah-Kyogle Rd is **** house towards the Kyogle end (only rode the last 30km of it). Big pot holes mid corner, edges dropping away & loose gravel/drirt on parts of the road :eek:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Chop Chop with the video K :D

Sorry for the delay big fella, my interwebs has not been kind to me - stupid adsl - I should upload from work, it's lan speed net there, up and down...

On a different note, I noticed in the latest amcn that the California Superbike School has opened up shop at Qld Raceway...

After reading Twist of the Wrist I and II I've been absolutely hanging out to participate in their program - nigh on 2 years now. But it was always a matter of getting me and my bike down to Sydney (EC) or Melbourne (PI), which was always prohibitively expensive, now they are at QR!!

I'm booked in for the 6th of June, level 1. Can't wait!!!