Bris Fizz

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like I'll be in town this weekend and not working! :cheer:

Anyone up for going on a ride this weekend?

Not sure about this week end Jas, but the OSBers are heading out for another southern loop on the 17th. This time the groups a bit bigger with more of a range of riders.

Should be a fun day - usual stop for lunch somewhere sth of the border.

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hows the video going K ??? :spank: :D

Haha, not going anywhere at the moment... I keep forgetting to bring the darn thing into work to upload... I'll get there.

Btw, had the metzeler m5 interacts put on yesterday. Twas a bit of fun riding home from the workshop with brand new hoops on and a wet road!

Riding into work today and just the feel of them is totally different to the stockies... Confidence inspired already! Can't wait to takem on a real ride and scrub em in proper.

Sunday forcast is for rain :( lets hope the bom is wrong...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, not going anywhere at the moment... I keep forgetting to bring the darn thing into work to upload... I'll get there.

Btw, had the metzeler m5 interacts put on yesterday. Twas a bit of fun riding home from the workshop with brand new hoops on and a wet road!

Riding into work today and just the feel of them is totally different to the stockies... Confidence inspired already! Can't wait to takem on a real ride and scrub em in proper.

Sunday forcast is for rain :( lets hope the bom is wrong...

Told you that you would love the Metzelers :thumbup:

Is everybody around & up for a ride over the easter break ???

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Believe im around.

If I do come for a ride I won't be on the FZ. Need a new front tyre & think I should get her in for a service & get that clutch checked.

Bloody hell, all my spare income at the moment is buying baby crap :spank:

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
Shock-horror. I may be available for a blast depending on recovery from recent elective surgery, status of working wife, mood of visiting mother, demeanour of 4 kids and longevity of repairs on the fizzer.

When and where????? Feeling that earlier is better but juding on my reliability in the last 2 years don't take me into account :spank:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Believe im around.

If I do come for a ride I won't be on the FZ. Need a new front tyre & think I should get her in for a service & get that clutch checked.

Bloody hell, all my spare income at the moment is buying baby crap :spank:

Shock-horror. I may be available for a blast depending on recovery from recent elective surgery, status of working wife, mood of visiting mother, demeanour of 4 kids and longevity of repairs on the fizzer.

When and where????? Feeling that earlier is better but juding on my reliability in the last 2 years don't take me into account :spank:

OK :cheer: Leave it with me a couple of days & i'll nut us out a circuit :thumbup:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK :cheer: Leave it with me a couple of days & i'll nut us out a circuit :thumbup:

Awesome, looking foward to a decent jaunt with the new hoops.

This weekend is looking doubtful, weather-wise that is. If Sunday holds out and just late showers is the forcast then it'll be a goer for me, otherwise I'll prolly chicken out.

Btw, here's some vid of me and Humps out the other week end. I'll see about uploading some more:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAJqA6XaUpU]YouTube - Out for a ride...[/ame]

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Righto, im all booked in for TeamHomo's demo day out at Wivenhoe next month. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Shame they only let you ride 2 bikes, but mite get lucky when im out there.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Righto, im all booked in for TeamHomo's demo day out at Wivenhoe next month. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Shame they only let you ride 2 bikes, but mite get lucky when im out there.

Im sitting here looking at the email right now , thinking I should tag along for a day out with ya :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do it man, come along. They are taking a whole schmorgasboard of bikes to play with.

Got NFI why they are taking a GS500 & some Hyosungs :eek: out there. Who the hell would want to ride those at a demo day when ya got fun things like R1's, 1400GTR's & alike to play with :D

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Just fitted a new back tyre and scrubbed them in over Nebo. Got some Perelli Diablo Strada. Seem OK so far.

So.....Humps, you still thinking of doing a ride over Easter?